for What Color is the Sky?

7/25/2004 c1 9Happy-Platipus
Wow! This is so true!
I love the simple way you wrote it in...
5/30/2004 c1 Keahi
I like your descriptions of the different skies! Your writing is simply beautiful, Marley. Don't let anyone else EVER tell you otherwise.
6/26/2003 c1 80Plato's Optic Runaway
incredibly insightful. more people need to read this. it's beautiful. and quite true.
6/20/2003 c1 20Kirika Moonshadow
you see things in a different way, don't you? you see what's behind the words...not the words themselves. i think like that sometimes...nice poem..
6/15/2003 c1 9januaryisforever
I swear, you're going to be a philosopher when you grow up; if you don't, I won't send you an orange roll! ::happy glare:: If everyone went through these thoughts before simply stereotyping roses and skies, the world would be so much more pleasant. The person asking "What color is the sky?" seems like a teacher... perhaps a wimpier Turtleman. And the response is very you. ^-^

-MB
6/13/2003 c1 36Psycho-kyugurl
Though the first line itself gave me a very good first impression, the last line indicated the message within. This is beautifully written, an excellent piece to say the least.

Great job.
5/25/2003 c1 220Namir Swiftpaw
Wow...again! You're really good, and I am going to add you to my favorite authors. This poem was the man, to use a stupid, and worn out phrase.

I agree with it completely, too. The sky is so many different colors, as are people...but it's still the sky. And we're all still people.

Excellent job...keep writing.

~Namir Swiftpaw
4/29/2003 c1 7Unhappily Neverafter
Brit: OMG! So true! OO-pa!
4/17/2003 c1 Anonymous
Wow...REALLY deep...not like you usually, Marley.I guess that you just like to express yourself in other ways, ways which are very nice.
4/15/2003 c1 OnIoN
Thats was awesome.

You ask some good questions...

Keep writing, dude!
2/25/2003 c1 30Mirri Night
You damn right! Ugh. Yes, everyone is way too stereotypical. I really liked your poem. It was pretty and had a good message.
2/25/2003 c1 38Luinthoron
Beautiful. Thanks for reminding us!

Marek aka Luinthoron
2/23/2003 c1 89Lyria Shard
This is fantastic! You have made great points in this poem, and I'm am very impressed by your deeply set views. I also wrote a poem based on racism, and the stupidity of it, which loosely relates to your poem. You wanna look? I'd be very grateful if you did.

Sal
2/22/2003 c1 3Mr. Boz
I liked it.really cool! I like how it's like that we never stopped to think, or to "smell the roses". We should start challenging our minds.

I'm glad you liked my poem, I have another one I think you'd like, but my damn computer won't upload it :)

Great poem! :)

~Mr. Boz ~
2/22/2003 c1 43Carter Tachikawa
Beautiful and deep. If there's one thing I hate, it's stereotypes. Overall, I enjoyed this. You made me and many of the other readers think about such a subject. Anyway, keep it up and thanks for the review.~CT
25 Page 1 2 Next »