for More Than Meets The Eye

8/19/2012 c23 AnonymousReads
It was a good story but its ending seemed abrupt maybe you could add an epilogue or have a part where she tells her friends what happened. Good story. :)
3/24/2006 c23 Alenor
ok, it ended rather abruptly but it was ok. cya later.
11/27/2003 c23 27ClassicTrick
i luved it and if you dont write a sequal i will...i will... ok i really dont know what i'll do but its going to be somethin bad. yep. lol just write sequal and i'll be happy! =l
9/20/2003 c23 Kristin
OMGSH! I LOVED that! You HAVE TO HAVE TO HAVE TO write a sequel! Aw...you have no idae how cute that was! I just read it in one sitting! Ok...I'm going to go read some of the other stories that you wrote now! LOL! KEEP WRITING!

~*Kristin*~

:oD
9/20/2003 c23 Kristin

~*Kristin*~

:oD
7/14/2003 c23 Amanda
I really enjoyed this story. I hope you do a sequel to this. Coleen's dad sucks! That song that Shade wrote for her though was awesome. Who wrote that?
6/19/2003 c23 19P. C. LEE
Hey,

Yes I've been reading the story steadily sense after you finished One of the Guys, it just took me awhile to get to the end being out of town. Anyway, I loved it so much, even after months I still think back to OOTG and im shur this will stay in my heart next to it. I have to say though- sequal? there are so many places you could take this? I dunno, I just really love your writting and your work stirs a side of me that to often lays dorment. Thank you for that. kudos on this peice.

-C
6/15/2003 c23 tarz
no dont end it...aw *sobs* that was so good :)

i want to know what happened after! aw...well thankyou for the story it was one of the best ones ive ever read..
6/14/2003 c23 5Elona
no i'm still reading i just got really really really lazy.. yeah but i really liked it alot (( as i told you i would heh )) it was very awesome and i liked the ending too. question.. did you write the song or did what his face? i forgot his name sorry you shuold know who i'm talking about. so yeah very cool. sorry i'm so lazy just yeah. OH ant BTW i read "story of a loney girl" but i'm just to lazy to even try to review. but i will! i swear lol sorry
6/13/2003 c23 119Silent Dreamer
YAY I'M LOYAL! LOL. i loved this story so much. even though i did come in the middle of it lol. but it was very good! *eyes hopingly* sequel?
6/13/2003 c23 flying blind
*pouts* no more? oh, ima miss this!

awe shade is a sweetie, the song was awesome!

I'm glad things worked out for him ond colleen. =)

Thanks for your encouraging words, but my little posts are nothing compared to your stories.
6/13/2003 c22 10snowtiger13731
yay. i haven't reviewed this chappy. i wanna c if i can b da hundredth reviewer. anyway, awesome chappy as always. keep going! luved da story!

*~jULiA~*
6/13/2003 c23 snowtiger13731
i can't believe it's finally over! *tear*. now i'll be expecting more updates on "you don't see me", though. XD, jk. you're welcome for all the reviews. i used to not review so much on anything, but some things i find i just have 2 review, cuz they're good and they don't have as many reviewers as they deserve. and i've been reviewing more lately. don't know why. i think that kinda explains why it seems like i haven't read any of your stories, but i've read ALL of them. i jus haven't reviewed, but i'll get around 2 it. i think the first story i read was one of yours, or maybe it was lyss's written in the stars. i dunno. but plz continue writing! you're great! and ima keep telling all mai readers to read "you don't see me". it's good so far! i luv all your other stories! i hope you make a fourth book after hidden truths, though, because that was a really big cliffy at the end. anyway, good job on this story!

*~jULiA~*
6/9/2003 c22 6NiteDreamer
. o no...waht happeend to colleen? i hope she's okay...i mean it is HER birthday..it should b happy =)
6/9/2003 c22 18flying blind
ok first things first you are just cruel to leave it there. =)

poor coleen.

He wrote her a song. *grins like a fool* go you! please update soon even though it will be the final chapter *sob*
111 Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »