for The queen of masks

2/25/2003 c1 13I breathe tragedy
Very beautiful! I loved it!

I don't really think that anyone is too young to write!

So keep on writing!
1/29/2003 c1 108Heaven Take Me Home
Your writing is very impressive, and I hope you keep writing. As for anyone telling you you're too young to write, (I'd tell you to spit on them, but I'm not in that kind of mood. ^_^). If someone tells you something like that, don't listen to them. I'm only 13, and most people say "OMG, that girl is only 13 and she's writing about suicide! She shouldn't be doing that! She's too young!" Hahaha. I hear that all the time, and I could care less. Keep writing no matter what anyone tells you, and if they keep putting you down, send them to me...:D, cause I will set them straight... Well since this thing is getting WAY too long, I'll stop here. Again great writing, keep it up. Catch ya later!

~*Autumn*~

Oops, almost forgot! You put a thing about me maybe becoming a writer or a poet someday on the review you sent? I thank you for that. That is what I want to be, and encouragement is always welcome! Thanks!
12/28/2002 c1 4X miss mandy X
Brilliant!
12/7/2002 c1 2Rei no Tenshi
*wipes tears from her eyes* that was really sad. I like it. It was astounding. It kinda reflects how I feel in the past few weeks...

By the way, thanks for reviewing my fic. ^_^
12/6/2002 c1 Meowykins
That was amazing. It was a perfect description of someone I know. Keep up the good work.
12/6/2002 c1 1swizzbob