for Hunger

9/5/2006 c1 26asphyxiated
Love it!I think she gives off a casual vibe, when she kills him and leaves.Its uncaring and icy kind of.Real good!
9/1/2004 c1 14insert funky name
m-hm... a bit twisted u might want to cut down on the 'passion' *ahemhem*
8/5/2004 c1 raven
...vampires don't have reflections
8/5/2004 c1 Out-Of-Reality
WOW! loved the description! It was so good...I mean wowness! I love stories like these and this story is one of the main reasons why! Just very awesome!
5/26/2004 c1 2PunkRockFlames
i liked that.keep riting
5/10/2004 c1 6Nighttime Wanderer
I like it, pelase read my story It Will SUrely Come To Pass ((it is about vampires))
1/30/2004 c1 13LordUltima
Intresting, I didn't think that Vampires could see their reflections. There is a fine line between starvation and hunger, and the hunger that a vampire feels should consume them, make them feel as if there is nothing they can do about other than to suck the life out of frail humans.
Good job on it, I would like to see more on this subject
1/4/2004 c1 2Voices
So good so far, though it suggests alot more about the character and her past so keep writing, please.
3/14/2003 c1 12All Mighty Terrestrial
Night in the life of a vampire. Not bad.
11/25/2000 c1 elisha
it's a good idea and you have a good grasp of where you want to go. i don't think you've gotten there yet though...
11/17/2000 c1 1Dragon Gurl
This interesting...a vamps hunger...course I wouldn't know...'cause I'm a dragon!
11/15/2000 c1 41Willum
Kind of a nice insight into the character's life. Would like to have seen more about her, and what (if any) threats she faces. Would be an interesting character for some more stories.