for Cupid's Arrow

11/9/2006 c34 Lena Niccolas
update! It's close to a year, and we just really need an update! One that has the two of them getting togethor hopefully.
11/9/2006 c30 Lena Niccolas
wow. that scene was awesome. "May the gods be with them because mercy certainly will not." That's a hot line if I ever read one.
10/17/2006 c2 bittersweet girl
awesome i want more!
10/11/2006 c34 dramaqueen89
WHERE ARE YOU? please update soon! i need to know what happens next. great story :)
10/6/2006 c34 24xoxluurve
ughh, haha. i keep thinking that you updated. which you didn't. i even forgot some of the things that happened since its been so long since i've read this story, but i'm still clinging onto hope. haha. keep it up and update as soon as you can. ;P blah.

-xoxluurve
9/25/2006 c34 1chic rebel
amazing story! you have to update i cant have enought. its funny im reading mythology for school right now and i have to read the myth of psyche and cupid soon like in two days. so im excited. please update soon!
9/22/2006 c34 Aragorn is mine
ARGH... You HAVE to absolutely UPDATE NOW! This is SUCh a great story. I can't believe i had been holding out and trying not to read it. It's so different and unique and that can be VERY hard to do what with all the cliches out there and all. Well that was a cliffie if i ever saw one. UPDATE NOW -gives author best puss in boots puppy dog eyes- please?
9/17/2006 c34 1DaiP
Heyz! I know you probably hear this in every review butt please update? Seriously, I was so happy reading "Just Another Girl" b'coz it was both good AND finished ^^ and then I read this and I was lyke "omg, she HAS to update!" It's been ages - and you left it at lyke..this realli interesting part too! It's so cute how jealous Eros gets and goes up to Taylor's house hehe. But please update? lotsaluv~
8/25/2006 c34 1D. Pointe
Good story so far...I love romantic stories. Australia, an amazing place to be, always wanted to visit it...Anywayz, getting to the point, you "captured" my heart w/ this story. I guess when you get the time, you should update...Looking at the last time you updated...It might take you a while...but i am waiting ;). Keep it up, wish I had a guy w/ washboard abs. Sum it up, great story!
8/22/2006 c34 Amid
AH! NO! You can't stop! You can't! I must know what happens next! God, I'm very mad at you, this is one of those evil stories that just makes you want to read more and more. Evil writer-person for getting me so hooked! Yeah, so I totally am like, omg-ly in love with this story, but I do want to point something out. And that would be...it seems to me that Thera gets a lot of those 'I know there is something more to this, but I don't know what' moments, like when Eros denies things or when she can't really remember things. And those moments happen _way_ to often for my liking, so could you let her remember something or be smarted-up about something soon? Yay! okay, thank you! And now I can't wait to see where he brings her, oh, and please consider not always having her first reaction being anger. The 'there is more' and the 'anger reactions' are the only things that I find bad about your story, and that only because they've become to repetetive. Love it though! (and _Puh-lease update very, very son!_ Thank You!) ;D
8/2/2006 c34 10depressed-and-bored
Update before I bite you.

I have fallen in love with this story once again!

I love Eros and Psyche.

This story is so wonderful.

Please update.

Pretty please!
7/28/2006 c34 7whisperhello
Hi! I just wanted to say that I really love your writing and this story in particular. Since there haven't been any new chapters (hint hint) I've re-read it and am still finding myself addicted. I think the way you've taken the Greek mythology and turned it into something modern is great. Please update soon!
7/14/2006 c34 silliegurl789
yay update soon! ^_^ great job.
7/14/2006 c7 wh00t