for Cupid's Arrow

7/14/2006 c5 wh00t
yay
7/14/2006 c33 FadedWhispers
HAHA Gosh! u killed me with the breakfast bit! it was so funni!:):):)

oh pothos, hedy and eros are justso cute!
7/8/2006 c34 Moonlit Rendezvous
Oh, I love this story. I've been reading it nonstop. I love it. It's amazing. By the way, I would like Thera to realize the truth first simply because she always seems so angry. Please update soon. Your grammar mistakes aren't too bad. I know what you mean about not wanting to check your own work after writing it, especially when it's so late. If you ever want somebody to read it over, you could let me know. If not, that's okay too. Just update soon please!
7/1/2006 c34 Genato
you got to update.. please! i really erall love your story.. and i like the "donut" thing.. haha.. i was luaghing so hard, i can't remember when i did so in one of the "kinky" moments.. please please.. update.. im begging you.. and let them be togeher in the end..
6/29/2006 c34 6daisydarling16
Oh my goodness, I love your story! (and by the looks of all the other reviews you've been getting, everyone else does too...) You really should update soon; I can't wait to read what happens next! It's such an interesting story. Very unique! I started reading it earlier today and I couldn't stop until I'd gotten through all 34 chapters! I love your writing! :) Please continue this!
6/26/2006 c34 g
please update! i simple LOVE your story! i dont think i can wait anymroe!
6/12/2006 c34 rotana
hello...remeber me old friend?how your study going now?having hear from you for so long now..hope your life all going well..wish you all the best...
6/4/2006 c34 ramenrandomness
Please continue this story! It's too good to give up...so please update ^^I vote that Eros gets his memory first.
6/1/2006 c34 ReinaLucille
i know its been months since you updated but please please please dont give up on this story. it's gotten infinitely better since the first chapter (which was still good, don't get me wrong). but please update, please don't abandon it, you're so close to reaching the climax and the end. it's good. really good, and the roller coaster ride that it's been for the past 34 chapters can't just end abruptly like this! update soon!
5/18/2006 c34 jane
did you also write this story about lady that was heartbroken in high school by this guy; in the story she's older, designs clothes, and is afraid of falling in love. The guy that broke her heart comes back as a advertisement person for her clothing. Did you write that story?
5/18/2006 c34 Tis the Air I Breathe
Awesome story! The mythology is really interesting. I can't wait to see where he takes her so update soon!
5/16/2006 c34 jane
yay! i'm glad you updated after so long! i almost stopped checking on this story, and it's one of my favorites! update soon! :)
5/16/2006 c34 14Calmly Chaotic
I'm really glad you're writing on this story again! And it's still as good as ever. Good luck with writing more, although I'm sure you'll do fine. :)
5/12/2006 c34 bridgette261
first of all, sorry for the late review...second...getting interesting :\ lol the more chapters, the more reviews!

-Katherine
4/30/2006 c34 zyryon
i love this story, just the right mix of passion and romance.. beautiful. i've always loved greek mythology as well haha.. so all in all, this is one perfect story for me. is the story about psyche and eros true though?
1,408 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 22 .. Last Next »