for Cupid's Arrow

11/8/2012 c36 PJC Macall
Love!
9/28/2012 c36 AnonymousReads
Please oh please tell me you plan on updating this amazing story pretty please with a cherry on top. :)
8/7/2012 c36 vampireprincess003
Plz update soon this story is amazing I love it.
7/16/2012 c36 Firelioness
I LOVE this story waiting for more
7/10/2012 c36 anon
Did I mention as a reader I feel totally indebted to you for writing such a fantastic story! I'll wait like a thousand years for the next chapter it's so good, but this year would be great too! hehe :)
7/10/2012 c36 anon
This is so amazing - please update soon! I feel so sorry for Eros' cousins/brother - to have to keep that secret from him. And Thera - gosh it's all so sad and depressing! :( Seems so unfair! But I'm going to be optimistic here and fingers crossed for some light at the end of the tunnel. Can't wait to read the next instalment - please please let it come soon! Thanks so much for writing this story!
6/26/2012 c36 Charisasori
Oh geeze...this is an amazing story. And this chapter, especially, was also very heart-wrenching. I really didn't see the Anteros being their son thing coming. I'm glad that the story finally comes out, but I'm also crying a river. Poor Eros and Thera. *starts tearing up again* Okay, I think I'm just going to go and distract myself before I end up crying my eyes out and embarassing myself further.

I look forward to your next update,

Charis
6/24/2012 c36 Anaeli
Hi!

Wow! I love your story... let me list the reasons why... you have awesome character development and a flawless story line! There are a few grammar and syntax error here and there but the reader can tell that they are probably spell check mistakes!

I love this and can't wait to read more!

Ps. Have you considered developing a side story to depict Anteros and Ellectra?
6/24/2012 c36 Anaeli
Hi!

I love this and can't wait to read more!

Ps. Have you considered developing a side story to depict Anteros and Ellectra?
6/21/2012 c35 9XiaoChuChu
This was my favourite chapter, the whole "It happened, just like in the stories. Except she didn't get her happy ending she never saw him again, she died on the last mission". And him calling for Hades and all that. Been waiting for that part forever xD

I really wish you would finish this story, but I understand if you don't. It's been many years and you probably have forgotten where you wanted to go with this story too... It was a really good story, sad that this one is among those many who remains incomplete forever
3/20/2012 c36 nao
amazing. so amazing and incredibly heartfelt. please update soon - I really want to see an eventual happy ending - they deserve it. excellent writing! :)
2/3/2012 c36 thepublicswish
We the public on fictionpress have been waiting for "chede" to finish "Cupid's Arrow" for years. In light of her "on permanent hiatus" status we the public on fictionpress encourage a decent writer to "borrow",revive and finish this story.
12/29/2011 c36 emilyjaderose
This is the best story I have found on fictionpress. Ever.

You are amazing. Please finish it! :(
12/28/2011 c36 Lyona
I love seeing this keep going! It took me a bit of time to review your the past story to understand this, but I'm really excited to see Anteros' storyline flush out. Keep going - things are great!
12/13/2011 c36 1Ceri Anne
wow, I just found this and I am hooked. I really hope you continue with this, the twist at the end of the last chapter was so unexpected, I can't wait to find out what happens.
1,408 « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »