for Cupid's Arrow

11/4/2005 c33 Tara
hey, I just wanted you to know I really ADORE your story. Its uber good, I read it all in one shot(pathetic of me?) Wow, I can't say how many times I passed over this story when skimming for a new read, now I completely regret it. I was hooked in the first chapter! The characters are really riviting! It takes alot of talent to make such belevable AND interesting characters in a Supernatural story. I loved how you used the Legend/myth of Eros and Psyche to forshadow the direction of the story. Completely had my mind thinking about what devious possiblities were in store! Something I found confusing at the begining, when they were studing the legends were they both aware that their names were in the legends? Well obviously Eros knew but did he know Thera's name was Pysche? Did Thera not realize in later chapters that all of Eros' relatives were named after greek gods? (for me having the helpful advantage of reader's privvy,I was banging my head against the desk when Eros was talking about his family.ouch) Anyway I wanted to let you know I adore your story and I hope you can update soon^^ Ohh and sorry for the long review TT I just need to gush about how great your story was...hope you don't mind.
10/31/2005 c33 the ordinary girls
9 MONTHS! IT HAS ALMOST BEEN 9 MONTHS! YOU HAVE TO BE THE LEAST UPDATEY AUTHOR IN THE WORLD! NO THE UNIVERSE! I BET ALIENS EVEN UPDATE FASTER THAN YOU DO!
10/29/2005 c16 3D.H. L'Orange
wow, i really like this! the story is really interesting, very creative, and i love how deep your characters are!

please please update this!

: )

DH
10/28/2005 c33 madkatter
I love this story, don't tell me you're giving up on it!
10/26/2005 c33 Guest
What happened Its been so long
10/26/2005 c33 revoleripmav
PLease update this story soon. PLEASE!
10/24/2005 c33 2unfeminine wiles
ah! YOU HAVE TO UPDATE! please please please x 23984172305918620348!
10/12/2005 c33 the ordinary girls
how many times do I have to tell you! UPDATE! PWETTY PLEASE
10/6/2005 c33 dragonflame
hurry up and update!
10/5/2005 c33 the ordinary girls
Okay, I have 3 theories about your disappearance. 1: You have unexpectedly been kidnapped by aliens and they are currently forcing you to teach them the art of origami. 2: You have turned into a giant lobster and therefore are unable to tyopes seeing as lobsters have no hands. And 3:you are dead. I know I know, they seem a bit far fetched but I simply can't think of another reason that would prevent you from updating! How could you leave your wonderful darling reviewers hanginglike this. cruel. So update woman! ps: unless you really are a lobster...
10/1/2005 c33 theordinarygirls
UPDATE!Come on! just one more chapter!
9/28/2005 c33 g
YOU HAVE TO UPDATE SOON! im dying ot know what'll happen next! and your excerpt isnt helping either! why is thera dying? did eros betray him? what did he mean " i turned away?" UPDATE SOON PLEASE! you ROCK!
9/10/2005 c1 5Lexgendary
been a while since you updated ^-^hoping to see a new chapter soon and I'm still voting for Thera to get her memory backI believe that would be more interesting hehehe!
9/10/2005 c33 n3ssa
PLEASE PLEASE update? you haven't touched this in forever & i can't wait lol.
9/7/2005 c33 5moonet
Eros should get his memory back first. It'd be interesting to see how they interact with each other with him knowing. All those approaches and Thera is there guessing, but anyway she herself admits to having a little bit of feelings in this chapter.nice story! must update soon!
1,408 « Prev Page 1 .. 10 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 30 .. Last Next »