for Cupid's Arrow

2/5/2005 c31 5Crimsonoaks
it seemed just a bit abrupt with her coming to him in the end. if u add parts where she suspects it in earlier chapters, or she denies it in the next one, it will be better.
2/5/2005 c33 anon
Eros should get his memory first coz without having anyone explain who/what Eros and the bunch actually are doing, it's unlikely that she'll be able to make any sense of her 'memory'. Besides, Eros deserves to suffer a bit...
2/5/2005 c33 17Muted Whisper
Sorry I haven't had time to read the chapter beforehand. I love your story. It's really great. I think Thera should get her memory back, because it would be more... 'original' than having the guy get it back before her.

Anyways. GREAT chapter. I loved the ending. It was sad. But I loved the ending. Really, really great.
2/5/2005 c33 jess
eros should get his memory back first.
2/5/2005 c33 1starvednsl33py
aww...that's so sad. he wouldn't admit it. stupid little ass. i vote for thera
2/4/2005 c33 18unthinkable
i LOVE your story! please update soon! i think eros should get his memory back first.
2/4/2005 c33 mariedel
wow! that's all i can pretty much say. im mentally exhausted from reading such an amazing chap! well not only that but school...evil evil evil. but you don't want to hear about how evil school is, do you? you want to hear how wonderfully written your chapter was, don't you? ok... well it is ^_^

ive been pretty bored since the aust open finished so i was excited to see that you have updated and now im pissed off at eros for not having the balls to fess up to thera...but then i now realise that if he did it would be too easy and nothing in fiction land is ever easy [sighs] so i dont mind eros remaining stubborn and thera remaining as equally stubborn...except i dont think she is after this chap...

as for the whole getting their memory back first thing...can i vote twice? one for eros and one for thera because i keep changing my mind...a few chapters back i wished that thera would get her memory back but now after this chapter it would be nice for eros to get his memory back first. excuse me for my fickleness.

ciao! and i'll be looking forward to your next update...your excerpt has got me anxious and extremely curious about what happened in the past and whats gonna happen next
2/4/2005 c23 5Crimsonoaks
wow that one was kinky hehe. ok now i just have to read more.
2/4/2005 c33 Lyona
There's no need to explain anything! Lovely story - it's had me hooked for a while!
2/4/2005 c13 Crimsonoaks
They've jockilized him. ROFLMAO omg i love that phrase. nice chap.
2/4/2005 c12 Crimsonoaks
i think it is really great how the relationship between eros and thera are moving slowly. too often it is sped up and really awkward.
2/4/2005 c11 Crimsonoaks
actually i didnt find it confusing at all, and really love how the plot isnt oversimplified. ok great job.
2/4/2005 c10 Crimsonoaks
wow i really love the research u put into this story. kudos!
2/4/2005 c6 Crimsonoaks
LMAO that last line can go so wrong so easily. ok i love the chap and the whole dream thingy is often used as a flashback form but u did it good so that it doesnt sound too overdone. and i still love thera she kicks ass.
2/4/2005 c5 Crimsonoaks
hey great. minor error tho: Oh god, I'm starting to sound like a nineteenth century novel. I only sound like a eighteenth century novel when I'm nervous. see small problem. otherwise i really love it.
1,408 « Prev Page 1 .. 18 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 38 .. Last Next »