for The Tumultuous Crowd

1/20/2003 c1 Siddalee1211
Wow, this poem is great. It has good rhythm, like for reading aloud and for the fast paced and rushing idea of the poem. Your use of rhyme reminds me of my own, but mine is more random. Keep up the awesome writing...so I can keep reading!
1/14/2003 c1 5aibou
Oooooooooooo coolies! ^_^ I like this poem a lot! :) Very very nice! ::hugs Clifjumpr13:: Keep writing stuff like this please! ^_^

~Aibou

P.S. - :) Thanks for reviewing my poem! ...And by the way, you're not crazy, insane, etc.! :) You're normal...especially if you compare yourself to... me! ^_^ I am oddness. :)
1/14/2003 c1 4DarkDobey
...Intresting

I like how you made it sound like the mob was a bad thing...then it's just to see some actors.
1/12/2003 c1 31CaramelMacchiato
Very good for a random thought! Well written, with excellent punctuation, and use of vocabulary! Keep writing!

PS: Thanks for reviewing some of my stuff. Could you possibly please r&r my new original fic Dream Awake? It's one of my most important projects and I would greatly appreciate it.
1/12/2003 c1 Lucas Harper
It's almost like a sale rush lol. Well done!
1/7/2003 c1 JJOny
You call that poetry? 1) The format was horrible. 2)There was only the never ending drone of monotony to keep me awake. 3)There was no passion. You were obviously half asleep whan you wrote this. I'm glad you realize that this probably should have been locked up.
1/6/2003 c1 4axania chic
kinda reminds of a gig like the mosh pit kinda hm probz me lol good poem

axy

ps table is kinda related 2 a seagull lol
12/30/2002 c1 50Kittioto
Hmmmnnn... cool. ^^

Well go ahead and shoot me. I over-analyze almost everything. (Yes, I read your bio - and don't look at me weird just because I ACTUALLY read those things. Hahah... read mine, it goes on forever, bwahahahhaa! ~More diabolical laughter insues~ Well okay not really but anyway I'm rambling again, blast it all...)

What was I talking about? ~Stares at screen dumbly~ ... OH yeah. Your poem. Righto...

ANYWAY, despite the fact that most things I over-analyze to no merciful end, I'm not entirely sure what to think about this poem. ~Blinks~ ... So... sorry about the entirely pointless review... I guess... ~Sweatdrops~ ... UM... I'll just let you get back to your life, now...

... Although for an excuse to say something in normal reviewing standards, I enjoyed the last four verses the most! ^_^ Nicely done!
12/18/2002 c1 Becky
Oh I like! It all fits great together!
12/17/2002 c1 36obsidian katana
wow...great poem! i really like it!nice and descriptive, how i would imagine a crowd to be. good job! keep writing! and thanks for the kind review!
12/15/2002 c1 5ChickenRun
NOTE: Sorry this is late, my keyboard was broken...

Anyway...

Well, well, well... I thought this was just neato. I did read your other stuff as well and I thought the story La Guerra del Sol was pretty damn good too. However I don't think it would be very helpful to have reviews from one person all over all of your works so I chose this one cause it was the first one I read, being that it also had the least amount of words. Anyway... to get on, I like your work, and please continue to write your original poetry as it is so rare to find good poems on this site that aren't about death, suicide...*snore*

Oh and by the way... Mr. Terve McGee is my sister and she just happens to be insane. the text is a rant from American Psycho, so perhaps you'd like to write to Mr. Bet Easton Ellis and ask him how Patrick Bateman plans to pay for it.
12/14/2002 c1 10Lemon Drop
I like it. I do. I'm glad its not too deep, because i am confused easily. lol. nice job,

Lemon drop

Ps; its late and my fingers are cold, so im not much for punctuation or grammar. sry.
12/13/2002 c1 27Electra Fairford
This is really good! yay! well done on the rhythm and the rhyme scheme, this is good
12/9/2002 c1 24psychochick3
Yep, you need to be locked up. Now you have to put up with the rambling delusions from my mind. Sounds like either an after Thanksgiving Christmas sale or an N*Stinks concert. Both are from hell.
12/9/2002 c1 4Whisper to the Water
Wow! That's good. I've never had crowds clamoring to see me onstage...more like OFFSTAGE...

Btw, it's "forestall."