for Goodbye Cruel World

4/1/2003 c1 26GoddessofBlue
...*blinks*...wow... that was... so emotional and wonderful... i loved that so very very much... *falls out of chair* that hit me.. hard. me likes lots.
2/18/2003 c1 53Impressionist
I didn't like this at first, but as it progressed, so did the talent. At first, your descriptions seemed a little much.just a piece of advice.don't force it.

but other than that, very nicely done.
12/21/2002 c1 xurbandecayx
Argh! Why do you write so well? Whyyyyyy? I'm sitting here wondering why you seem to be at such ease and metaphors seem to flourish at your fingertips and thrive on your [emotional] being... I love your work. It's beautiful and poigant, your words brush the guitar strings to my soul, and play a beautiful riff. Really, you are a truly amazing writer... Pregnant with promise.
12/18/2002 c1 kekadu
Well...yeah. That's pretty angsty...lol. But sometimes we just need to get this kinda stuff outta our systems and poetry is a nice nonviolent way to do it. LOL. Anyway, GREAT imagery, almost creepy! :) Good poem & thanx for the review on my story!
12/17/2002 c1 Anna Vashdalal
This is very angsty. But I love angst. You're very good at writing poetry and judging from the number of reviews you've gotten, everything else. Anyway, poetry like this makes me jealous. It's he one thing i really wish I could write.

Dalva
12/12/2002 c1 28Arayuldawen
its a little creepy, but nonetheless written well.

~Arayuldawen~
12/12/2002 c1 16kaika switched
Ooo, that was some creepy shit - I loved it! You need to experiment with more of this angsty type poetry. Nice work!
12/11/2002 c1 DragonsEclipse
It's not weird! I think it's excellent! Well written and meaningful! I enjoyed reading this! ^_^
12/11/2002 c1 64Black Tangled Heart
you have bittersweet strength in your words.