for The Dragon Stone

2/3/2007 c20 Sonyashinto
Hey there, this is a great story, though i feel as though there might have been 1 more chapter left. but thats just me. Well i just wanted to send a review stating how much i enjoyed reading this, and are looking forward to many more. Good Luck.

Ja-Ne =^_^=
11/16/2004 c2 22DragonLady of Avalon
O.o
You lack a bit in detail between dialougs so its hard to tell who's speaking when, though.
10/2/2003 c2 18Rosaline
OMG! ROTFLMAO. This is great! I'm onlky on chapter two and hooked. Too bad I need sleep, so I'll have to read the rest later. Great job so far.
9/14/2003 c20 3BarairoElf
oh gee. Simply charming. Really. I loved it. A bit predictable, but still beautiful none the less. Oh, this is Lauren by the way. Ah my stories pale in comparison to yours. Bravo. I just got my account here and I am now inspired to add stories up and write, thank ya. See you in Nem's class, yes?

Adieu.
8/22/2003 c20 Veggiehead
Another very good story. One thing I've noticed in your stories though is that you tend to really quickly resolve them at the end. It seems like it might be a little more affective (if that is a good word) if you add a little more detail to your ends and how the conflicts are resolved...
3/30/2003 c20 10Kisara Higashi
That was so wonderful! ^_^! Is it over now, or will you write a sequel? I'll definitely read it if you do!
3/30/2003 c20 1Tesla's Hand
Very good story, although it would have been interesting if both Larken and Gyrin were turned in to dragons, but that might be what you might have been thinking about doing for an A E of this story.
3/27/2003 c20 2Frayed-Wires
Ah, love. *Smiles* WE all knew it was coming.
3/26/2003 c20 2nightdragon0
I was thinking that might happen. Still as good as ever through!
3/26/2003 c20 14DigiDayDreamer
A touching story, Concetta. Is this the last chapter? If it is, can you make a sequel about where one of Gyrin and Larkin's children or only child turns into a dragon and have adventures like the ones Gyrin and Larkin had? Can you name it something like 'Once a Human'? Hope you read this, okay? ^_^

PS: Please read and review my story, The Unwavering Desire if you have the time. Thanks in advance!

Spell ya later!
3/20/2003 c19 2nightdragon0
That's one cliffhanger ending. Can't wait for the next chapter!
3/19/2003 c19 2Frayed-Wires
Leave it at a cliff hanger why don't ya. I hope you don't have any more homework because I really do hate waiting. Update soon... please
3/19/2003 c19 10Kisara Higashi
It's great! *^_^* Update soon, please!
3/15/2003 c1 allina