for CrAzY

7/27/2003 c1 15midnightair
bravo. this was truly excellent.
6/6/2003 c1 2stoicNIMWIT
O_O; Psychotic pyros... how fun ^_^ I really liked that... schizophrenia... Reminds me of my uncle-but I won't go into that... your Voice... very distinguished! I'll have to read more of your work!
5/5/2002 c1 Anomalous
I just hope this wasn't written from experience. Other than that, I'd say it was a very good account of what a schizophrenic goes thru perhaps.
5/25/2001 c1 Sir Rancaster
Excellent story. It seemed to jolt in and out of sanity at some points... I like it... more description at the ending though!

Good job! keep it up!
5/6/2001 c1 10zjackdaddy10
Bizzare. A very good description of what the mind can do though. I enjoyed it.
2/28/2001 c1 stripped
that was great, seemed a little rushed, but nevertheless great. there was no clear motive, but i think thats kind of like the twist, it takes an insane person to see? sounds good to me. it was awesome, i enjoyed reading it. ill check out more of your stories if you have them, and if you have the time or desire, you should check out some of mine. take it easy
2/24/2001 c1 Silver death
Oh, no, Mindy's not crazy. Killing your mom and a friend and burning your house down is a perfectly normal thing to do. Actually, this was a pretty good story. A little on the disturbing side, but the emotions were described very accuarately. You have a lot of talent. Good job.
12/14/2000 c1 megan
*sings* Drive me crazy I just can't sleep... Hmpth. I blame Britney Speares. Turned the poor childs mind to homicide. You need to find a better way to upload a story so that it will show the paragraphs and not look so messy.
11/28/2000 c1 41Willum
That was rather...disturbing. Good job.
11/25/2000 c1 elisha
very nice. could've been slowed down a bit and placed a bit more detail...but i like it.
11/24/2000 c1 Andrew Jasper
Psychotically Superb!
11/24/2000 c1 Nick
Ok i loved this one, it was groovy. I hope u dont mind but i printed it out to read again. Thanx brill story.
11/20/2000 c1 4palmer sturman
this was gripping very accurate nice poem and good use of dicription not to graphic not to dull just right. You my friend know how to write a story. Meanwhile

review my story The real Book of Kahn prts 1-10 there originalls and there in the horror section.

whew that story was great i felt like i was the person e-mail me to my address is thanx and once again awesome story
11/17/2000 c1 the ringmaster
excellent story!

probably frighteningly accurate
11/15/2000 c1 11Kilroy
Yes, you really are crazy, aren't you. I don't know what you were thinking when you wrote this. It was good. You didn't really do that, did you? It was pretty detailed.
18 Page 1 2 Next »