for Laughing Place

7/30/2004 c4 30tastes like love
That was so good! Creepy...but good!
9/24/2003 c4 13Fauve Blade
Interestink, very interestink... I liked it...
9/24/2003 c1 Fauve Blade
That was really, really good. It was horribly good. I read a couple of your other reviews, and surprizingly, I wasn't scared when I read this. I think that means there's something different about me... But horribly good is the only thing I can think to say. Hmm, I love it how they're described as looking so happy, while they were obviously tortured...
6/18/2003 c3 24Lux's Confusion
you know this is really fucking weird to read while listening to the Ataris, the boys of summer. I hate how the music fucks with me. yeah so i thought i'd let you know that for some reason. but to the story i like, I like how you sort of sided with the evil and didn't make it particularly grotesk, I can't spell, i won't even try. but i think you get my meaning.

later,

Jasmine
5/11/2003 c4 9KissOfJudas
EEk! Christine, you SCARE me. Now that I've met you, I can see where all this comes from, but it's still CREEPY. EEK.

I'd keep writing, if you've got inspiration. If not, stop. Simple as that. I'll read it, of course. I'm not NUTS. You're an awesome writer (and actress I might add). Keep it up!

-Erik (hee hee)
5/9/2003 c1 2Codi
Hey! I signed in this time. Aren't I cheap? hehehe

this is good.

Better than most

better then some other *cough* authers that I've read from lately

that's all
4/24/2003 c4 disgusted-codi
uh huh... that sounds too much like Steven King. I know you've read Misery, sounds a lot like Paul...

hm, interesting, weird...

the poems are kinda iffy (is that how you spell it? Oh well, I don't care) yeah... iffy... I think they could be better, but they aren't bad. see... they are NOT bad.

okay, well, it shouldn't end there, you might want to clear up a few thingys... like that this is the killer talking... and what... is he fighting with himself? Is he bipolar or crazy? The "we" 's in the story sound like Gullum (spelling again?) I can't spell.

Okay, that's a I have. ADIOS!
4/22/2003 c1 210Kelpylion
AUGH! This is a really really really creepy poem.Good job scaring the crap out of me! :D
3/23/2003 c4 1Spiked With Cyanide
"Go to sleep and wake up to yourself" is a good line. I heard one that went "afraid to go to sleep because I'll wake up dead".

Good job. I like this style of writing, it's pretty cool. Keep writing. Thanks for the review.
3/23/2003 c3 Spiked With Cyanide
Once again, nice poems, excellant images. Very good but, and hate to bust your bubble but I'm being honest, it doesn't scare me. I like the goryness to it though.
3/23/2003 c2 Spiked With Cyanide
I don't know what you call them but I'm going to call them poem-like because that's what they seem like to me. I like them a lot, they're really different and that's a good thing. That part about "Murder. We killed them. Good job. Let's do it again. ..." was really weird, but weird in a good way of course. Kinda insane thing going on there.
3/23/2003 c1 Spiked With Cyanide
Nice desciptions, I had the mental image and everything. The part about the boy's teeth being replaced by toes was ... um ... it sent shivers down my spine so let's just say that. It's good, I like the style of writing you got going on. Anyway, next chapter.
2/6/2003 c4 99Ti
Chapter two killed it! No more! This was good for the first chapter, but the rest just ruined the mood! But, since you've already done three chapters since, go ahead and wirte another, I suppose.
2/6/2003 c4 FireAngelKayona
OMG I love it,you have to write more! You sound like Stephin King and I love his books. I NEED MORE! Muahahahahahaha
2/5/2003 c4 2Fire-Fly69
good story its creepy but it needs more...you should add more to it
33 Page 1 .. Last Next »