for Random Insane Stuff I Wrote

6/9/2005 c1 teachFetch
Hi, bog. Dirf Narm enk de meer. Timp last name incore. WTF...Chlorophyll plants arn't the only ones you know... Well letus figure it out on wensday, OK... Don't forget The Computers in the Library...
1/29/2003 c1 random reviewer
wow that was fascinating...u deserve an award
1/25/2003 c1 not quite relevant
its funny! you arent weird and you dont have problems trust me... unless i have problems too... *ponder* oh well keep writing more good luck on ur karate thingy! ^^ if u like kingdom hearts plz read my story *is desperate*
1/19/2003 c1 Target
Not true! I read! And do you ever check YOUR E-MAIL! READ YOUR MAIL! I MAY REMOVE MY ONLY FIC! i DON"T KNOW IF YOU EVEN CHECK THESE REVIEWS ANYMORE!
1/3/2003 c1 Em
Qui-ti, Qui-ti, Qui-ti. Mitochondria IS a noun. They're micro-organisms in cells that produce energy. But in Parasite Eve, the premise is that they have consciousnesses of their own. Unhappy mitochondria is NOT a good thing. At full blast they can elevate temperature to thousands of degrees. Well, that's my history lesson for today, and I'll tell Kevin "Chlorophyll" for you.
12/25/2002 c1 I'm leaving fictionpress
erm... *scratches head sheepishly* wtf is this?

Anyway, thanks for reviewing OtherWorld, and though most of it is already written, as a reward for being my first reviewer (yay!) you will get a tiny appearance... somewhere!

BTW, I added you to my update list.
12/17/2002 c1 Kevin
No, I didn't put you on my 'Author Alert' list- you don't scare me THAT much. odds are, someone read this and decided it was a random keyboard entry- which is prohibited. But no, it wasn't me.
12/15/2002 c1 Ish-bob
I dosh read Itsh! Oooooo... If you rearrangesh dose wordsh itsh=sh*t! Hehehesh! I putsh sh aftersh everythingsh, everythingish^-^, becausesh Ish cansh! Whatsh the hecksh ish Bombay? Yoush reviewsh mesh sayingsh datsh! Ish yosh idiosh? Ish mash newsh languagsh! ^-^ lol! P sendsh mesh reviewsh! Yosh onlysh newsh reviewersh!

Prozac,

Ish-bob
12/15/2002 c1 twobitsgreaserbabi
...that was intresting...lol...but i have probs too so i understood that (kinda anyway)...lol update!

*rocky*
12/15/2002 c1 14PaleWill
This is pure genious.

Check out my poems (PaleWill)