for Baby Blues

10/9/2005 c1 3Eulalie Jon
So what's her decision; did she abort or keep the baby? It was a little abstract at the end. But I think you forgot one very important option: adoption, hello! She didn't have to raise the baby by herself! Anyway, as a pro-life person, I love the way you described the abortion clinic: like all the girls were making the worst decision of their lives. Very well-written and very sad.
5/19/2004 c1 7SaintEm0
aw omg i am gonna cry...please finish
4/17/2004 c1 2Magic Jellybean
I am sorry, but you made a BIG mistake in the rating of this story. YOU CAN NOT RATE SOMETHING LIKE THIS G! It could have been good, but I was looking for something that really SHOULD HAVE been rated g.
3/27/2001 c1 wntermute
Fantastic story
2/8/2001 c1 7Monomania
"Awesome story" just doesn't seem to cut it. I am, for once in my life, speechless.
11/16/2000 c1 Audrey
Your story was a gorgeous portrayal of the struggle one faces when presented with an unwanted pregnancy. I just wish you had explored the concept of adoption and shown people that there is another option other than losing your life or ending another life.
11/15/2000 c1 Coool
That was really sweet. Good job. The title was good to, and it was very realistic.
11/15/2000 c1 TRACY
POWERFUL STORY ON A TOUCHY SUBJECT. YOUR DIALOUGE WAS EXCELLENT.
11/15/2000 c1 squeaker
that was a really really lovely story, The only thing that I did not like is that there is no more. good luck I hope that you do well with your writing
11/15/2000 c1 Dae
hmmm i dunno about that ending as well..but overall its pretty damn good bellie ;))
11/14/2000 c1 earth
thats really cool. And stuff. Yeah. Cool. Seriously, I think it's really well written.
11/14/2000 c1 Riley
Hey Bellie..awesome story..like totally awesome. I loved it. You write really well..I mean like, you have a great way with words. I'm lovin it. Two thumbs up, 10 outta 10. Keep it up hon.
11/14/2000 c1 15x dork me x
Hey dudes, well i guess this is weird -me reviewing my own story, but i just wanted to say that none of the issues raised in this story are necessarily my beliefs...except that of everyone having the right to their own decisions. So, Ciaow! and thanks for reading it!
11/14/2000 c1 TiGeRgUrL
Blah, I should log into my account but I'm lazy.. I love the story, cept, like, JOEY IS NOT GAY, DAMNIT! lol.. Kick ass story Bellieboopers *hugglies*