for Beginning of Armageddon

11/16/2000 c1 Li An Tang
Oh my...this is a tremendously intriguing fic, I sure hope there'll be the second one...I know there's no Neo and the posse but still, it's very well-written and cool...Do write more. Thanks
11/16/2000 c1 1Hera
Ayyyye. It's good idea, even if it sorta, kinda, definitely does rip-off the Matrix- buuuuuuuuuuuuuuuut it's not detailed enough. The story doesn't flow. A lot of stories have this problem, including my own. What all we authors gotta do is get together and throw a rewrite party. Trade ideas, help each other out, make some sense outta things. Keep up the work, but next time post something like this in the Originals section. I swear that stories there DO get read...eventually.

Soooooo about that party... what does everyone say- Yoshi here can bring the movies, Indy'll bring the popcorn, Post can bring the video games, Destiny and Byl'll supply the laptop, Samantha can bring some Mountain Dew...and me...I'll bring Keanu and Kleenex. ACHOO! (The cough medicine and Tylenol are making me just a tad...delirious..)