for This Funny Story My Aunt Told Me Once

5/14/2005 c1 90Dragonzz
that is funny as hell. dogs are pretty stupid aren't they?
12/8/2004 c1 20Kaye90
Must I say it again? Wow. Disturbing, yet strangely hilarious, in a disturbingly funny way. You eat goldfish. Not the crackers. A blind dog drowned in a bag of chips? Sad, yet, again, strangely hilarious, in a sadly funny way. I will cry and laugh at the same time. except that i won't cry. It's not THAT sad. Just sad. But not sad enough to cry over. Sad enough to go "AW!" over and think you are evil for a couple seconds before finally breaking down and laughing. But not sad enough to cry. So I won't be crying and laughing at the same time. I'll be going "AW!" and thinking you're evil for a couple seconds before finally breaking down and laughing.Yes, cats are indeed infinitely preferable to dogs. While they are not dumb enough to kill themselves for a bag of chips, they do do hilariously stupid things at times. Don't believe me? Watch America's Funniest Home Videos!Well, I shall read more of your funniness, oh wacko-on-crack!-Kaye90
6/4/2003 c1 7Wings of Dark
Hahahahaha.

Ahem, indeed.

Elisabeth
4/20/2003 c1 13Horace Gold
That was wacked and out of place; even for you Mike. Also, i would like to add, that i actually did find the Harlem Globetrotters refrance in "God I Hate My Job", I believe it was where you said that John Hancock had an afro that he could pull things out of; because John Hancock was on the HG Cartoon... oh, wait, scratch that, it was because of the afro. yeah.

Vellicito del dio e di buona notte,

Lazarus de Medci IV
12/18/2002 c1 Guest
disturbing, very very disturbing. YOU EAT GOLDFISH!
12/18/2002 c1 mari-rexanna
One word to describe how you relate to this nonfictional story of sadness: E-E-E-VIL!