for A San Diego story

6/5/2002 c1 31amdespot
I liked this a lot especially how you put how close everyone on the team was. It was nice and simple and I really liked how you didn't finish it and put some stupid ending like Chris gets all better and then they win their competition. Very well written.:)
5/30/2000 c1 Tim Duerksen
Not bad writing! A little unrealistic (15-year-olds w/Ph.D's who decide to be skate-rats...Sounds like a kid...), but the words definitely flow. Good job! "With age comes experience." - Tim Duerksen
5/21/2000 c1 13Anna Bolina
this is really good! I only criticize the way the boarders talk I know no boarder who's like, "Dude...". However, I am glad that the boarding team is coed, and I am also glad they are not slackers. Peace out, and please read and review my stories.
5/17/2000 c1 Captain Solid Snake
Good writing for a seven year old... or are you?
5/4/2000 c1 3monkeymaiden
hello hello hello all for all you who might know me. i have to comment on this lousy story. whoever wrote this story has never skateboarded in their life! i mean, i bet they had to look up the terms on the internet or something. they have NO idea what they are talking about. whoever like this story... it SUCKS! and you're all losers for even LOOKING at it! man this is complete bull. i'm outta here. :) love, me
4/11/2000 c1 monkeymaiden
it's my story...can't review it
4/11/2000 c1 UsagiMochi
This story was really great!Everyone should read this!Read this now!

This story gets 10 points (10 being highest)
4/11/2000 c1 Stargoat
Very Nice story if you like skating.(I know nothing about skating so I really can't say how accurate it is) Needs work, but I never think anything is perfect. Keep Writing! (I'm trying to convert everyone):)
4/11/2000 c1 Captain Dooladdy
HELLO MEGHAN, WHOOPS I MEAN MONKEYMAIDEN. I KNOW YOU! YOUR STORY IS TOO LONG AND BORING FOR ME TO READ, BUT I EXPECT THAT IT IS VERY GOOD ANYWAY!
4/11/2000 c1 fart
i think it was the worst thing i have ever read. my god. otter? where did you come up with a name like that? man!

fart