for The Book of Memories

3/10/2003 c7 38LoV3lee
this confuses me a bit.i get the impression that her husband, not the lover guy, hit her.but you kno i cud just be confuzed.very kool again.
3/10/2003 c6 LoV3lee
must read next chapter. they're so short and suspenseful.you so hav me completely hooked. amazing job again.
3/10/2003 c5 LoV3lee
o! like this.this is getting interestin. i like it alot! continue
3/10/2003 c3 LoV3lee
interesting.tryin 2 figure out where this is goin.but it's really good.
3/10/2003 c2 LoV3lee
dat was really good. really kool. i like it. i luv they way you wrote it.like at the end they realize it's not real.datz really kool.
3/10/2003 c1 LoV3lee
i really like it.it has a beautiful sound and flow to it. it's a really nice poem so far. im gonna go read more now.
3/9/2003 c8 The Black Rider
Really great. Mahogany is my current favorite. I love the melancholy beauty of your work. Great job.
2/27/2003 c8 Needa S
Wow.. you're a good poet.. I have a few new ones up R&R when you get time. Do keep writing.
2/27/2003 c6 Needa S
Very good job on these pieces.. I like your note hehe. I need sleep I never get enough sleep.
2/25/2003 c2 Needa S
Well done.. LOL sounds like something thats left in the oven to long.. How about another awesome piece! Keep writing.. Gotta get to bed..
2/25/2003 c1 Needa S
Awesome! Glad you like my poem One of those days. I have another one up called A Rat. By the way it isn't true it's just humor. The picture in my Bio You have to join FF. You have to pay to have a picture put up but there's a lot of other great things that you get too. It's $25.00 for a year. But they have cheaper prices too for less time. I will be back tomorrow to read more of your work it's getting late. Keep writing you are good at it.
2/24/2003 c6 The Black Rider
Christ, this is good. The emotion and the imagery and everything. It's all so beautiful.

Thank you for putting me on your Favorites List. Now welcome to mine. And hey, if you liked that cut poem, check out How I Love Thee. It's a collection. You'll love it.
1/13/2003 c6 14Dirty Wallpaper
christ, i actually almost feel for that trance thing at the end, lol your poem ahd already hypnotised me though, totally breathtaking, i dont know how you do it, with a few words this poem has put out many feelings and the consequences of the situation, it gets you thinking, therefore makes the poem longer, a great illusion, and the you blink thing, have i told you i havent got over how much i love it? anyway i was totally shocked and surprised to see another chapter out, kudos! beautiful chapter
1/11/2003 c5 RisingBeauty
I love how each stanza is short in this, it's almost like a haiku... except not... Great rhythm, it really flows nicely and leaves me wanting more to see what happens! Keep writing!
12/25/2002 c4 Dirty Wallpaper