for In The World

9/29/2013 c1 Guest
Wow! Amazing poem!
2/2/2013 c1 11theschwa72
Brought tears to my eyes. I am depressed, and this is so true. It is so easy to think suicide is good. Don't do it without seeking counseling. People can help you, they are not just there to be annoying. I am amazed at the truth in this. Nice and Dark. I love iPr
1/27/2013 c1 HeadOverHeelsInHate
Wow! Amazing poem. It was really deep and well written!
8/29/2012 c1 SecludedSoul
Wow, tragic, but true. so many things go unseen in this world, and by the time someone finds out it is usually too late. This poem was perfect, detailed, and was a smooth read. I like the way you told everyone's story without it becoming confusing or scrambled, and how the rhyming pattern stayed consistent throughout the entire poem. This is the type of poetry that speaks to the heart, never stop writing :)
7/31/2012 c1 3jamieamundell
Wow, this story is truly beautiful and heartbreaking.
1/6/2011 c1 71Subbie
This poem remind me of Hero-Red Pill Mix by Superchick... Take a listen.

And yeah, ive been there and it's... hard... but this poem, almost more like a story just tells it so perfectly. Good job.
7/23/2006 c1 22BrokenandBeautiful
OMG...ITS SO FLIPPING GOD! wow i wish i could write that well GREAT job! I love it! I cant think of what else to say...your amazing
7/23/2006 c1 unspecified
omg. omg. this is truley the best poem i have ever written.. are you famous yet. the sad thing is i can relate...plz keep writing
6/8/2006 c1 Jess
Powerfull and touching. It takes alot to admit people actually experiecne this stuff every day, great job. It makes some of us feel less alone. Keep it up!
12/6/2005 c1 Circe
Wow. This really spoke to me. A few months ago I was really depressed and stressed out, and I cut myself to relieve the stress, but I realized I really didn't need that. I really want to help other teens in this situation, and that's why I want to be a psychiatrist when I get older. Thank You!
1/12/2005 c1 uhatemecuzimwhite
yo be , yo rhymes was wack yo ... Fuckin 50 cent writes better rhymes than you ... you needs to reconsida writin as a hobby fo sho ..u half ass white bitch.

Reppin my hommies in Britain,

Charles Kenzington II
12/25/2004 c1 mollons
Once in a while i like to read this beautiful piece of work. This is probably around the tenth time.I friggin love ur writing lmao. I really admire you.

P.S. ur cool..lol
12/18/2004 c1 90poetic abortion
Bittersweet and true. Great job ! You are truly gifted with words.

~ Noelle ~
7/12/2004 c1 20Scarlet Starfire
Wow...just, wow. That's a very powerful poem. Very wonderfully illustrated.
5/31/2004 c1 116searchlight
You've wowed me again, and I've not read many of your poems. If only every person in the world could read this one poem, maybe things would be different? At least one person dies in my school district per year due to suicide. Maybe if they or someone they knew had read this, perhaps...
80 Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »