for An Ant Poem

7/2/2001 c1 Jo-Anne
loved it
6/22/2001 c1 kekadu
I wont ask. Cool. Check the sensor, though. Nice poem. I like when people put poetry and stuff that they've written on here. I don't like fanfics that much, maybe cause I dont watch anime or whatever. I have better things to do with my time. Like writing weird poems. Nice poem.
5/12/2001 c1 iMmAs
LMMFAO! AhSaT That was so in funny.. lmao maybe it's just my stupid ass split personality tapping in but I laughed through that whole damned thing.. lmao... I'm still laughing.. My gosh, lmfao... i just can't stop laughing.. anyway, cute poem! lol, Lates. -Miss America
2/10/2001 c1 4Nyias
A bunch of mistakes make this really hard to read, and I would have rated this PG-13 for all of the swearing. It's too bad, because the first two lines were really promising.
12/10/2000 c1 kev
its weird.. lol
12/6/2000 c1 D
You shouldn't down your work...it was good, I enjoyed it!
12/2/2000 c1 32Witchl3itch
HA! thats better than my barf poem!
11/25/2000 c1 3Kiwii
maybe... cut out some of the swears, they're kinda distracting, but it... has potential. it's pretty good at the begnning.
11/25/2000 c1 4Unicraze
HAH! That was actually quite amusing. :)
11/24/2000 c1 JoLT cola the liar
coool! \

@|:/)OO

11/20/2000 c1 7imagitorium2000
it was inspiring
11/20/2000 c1 tara
I love it. its funny.
11/18/2000 c1 4Pheonix182
I like it, it demonstrates pain and suffering and how that is a constant in life, yet asks would we change it if we could. (Probably not what you intended it to mean, but hey-let a girl have her say) Try writing a limerick or a sonnet or something, don't just stick to couplets.
11/18/2000 c1 Spinner