for Going Back

5/22/2003 c10 JazzeeT
oh yeaahh! but oh no?

i like this update and i like how u used the instant messenger as a way of portraying the feelings.

Update soon
5/22/2003 c10 2lipstiches
Heh heh heh...nice story. I enjoyed it. It's better than my stories lol! Update soon, aight?

~Aisu Akuma~
5/22/2003 c10 Mel K
Dumdumdum! What will happen next? Hm I wonder wonder wonder? Ok I'll stop wondering cuz it hurts mt delicate brain. So I'll just find out when you type more! Hehehehehehe! Ok now I sound like a freakish elf or a *gasp* a jockey! No! (Inside joke) ok I'm done rambling! Write more!

~MEl

(\o/)

/0\ angel for good luck and a rose for insperation! @-/-
5/17/2003 c9 Lexa Fortun
Hi! Some of the chapters were kinda short but the story's GREAT! I wonder what'll happen next...anyway, please continue! :D
5/9/2003 c9 Mel K
Not bad. It's a little confusing cuz i don't know if he likes her but that's what makes it good!

write more!

~MEl

(\o/)

/0\ angel for good luck!
5/9/2003 c9 11jules2206
yahum, loved this chapter, please update soon, BAI!
5/9/2003 c1 6Lisa0211
I would write more but I must go to school. Awsome! Please write more! I promise to review more next chappie!
5/8/2003 c9 13s-pannrada
It's good job.
5/7/2003 c8 yinyangqueen
AW HOW CUTE...KEEP GOING!
5/3/2003 c8 11DreamNightmare
my dear sweet chelsea...ur obsessed... lol j/k dont ask...neways like the ch...good luck sunday...wont be there! lol sae u confirmed n thats enuff
5/3/2003 c8 11jules2206
i so far LOVE this story, please update soon bai!
5/2/2003 c8 13s-pannrada
I like it.
5/1/2003 c7 Giggles0913
hey again! hehe ;) GREAT story turn-out so far. aw i gotta go. later days!
5/1/2003 c7 yinyangqueen
would u please hurry up with the next chapter...im sorry if i sound pushy and impatient...but i've likechecked a million time and there is still no update...please hurry...i need to read more b4 i forget about this story... (i happen to have a very shjort memory span)
4/13/2003 c2 10Dying Angel13
hey! that's a great beggining! can't wait 2 see what happens next.
60 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 Next »