for Going Back

4/13/2003 c7 11DreamNightmare
mind the lanugage! lol j/k...rite more :)
4/12/2003 c5 yinyangqueen
luv this fic!
3/2/2003 c5 11jules2206
hey. it really good. i love it. please write some more.
3/1/2003 c5 11DreamNightmare
yay u fixed ch. 4! n i 4got 2 rite a review 4 this ch so i'm ritin it now ^^.luv the story (like usual) cya 2morrow!
2/27/2003 c4 juz askin
juz wonderin', why isn't there anything in this chapter, i mean, juz the title and exclamation marks. did you, mean to do that?, juz askin.
1/17/2003 c4 blondee
okay, i have to say, this story rocks simply because of the name-michele! WITH ONE "L"! that is my name and that so TOTALLY kicks ass! lol. just thought i'd let you know!
1/16/2003 c4 1Nikki5
Great!

Update soon!
12/30/2002 c3 1Courting Insanity
LoL! The jokes are hilarious! Cracks me up totally! It sounds great so far and I'm really diggin it! I can kinda relate to the character except for the fact my friends don't have the same weird sense of humor. Keep it up coz I'm really looking forward to reading more of this!
12/30/2002 c3 11DreamNightmare
lol u 4got that queen elizabethz jewish n that the government controlz the weather lmao...what would we do if we didn't have my grandpa 4 those conspiracyz of his? lol k.u.t.g.w!
12/29/2002 c2 2Ameliebabie
I'm enjoying the story! Mover v v fast but thats not necessarily a bad thing! Very interesting idea, lots of action and stuff going on.

Hope you post next chap soon, I wanna know what happens next!

Thanx, Amxx
12/29/2002 c2 11DreamNightmare
HILARIOUS LoL...reading it again after u sent it 2 me is still funny! i can imagine the whole joking session goin on lol. ur doin pretty good on the story...itz like ur best yet! AND I'M NOT KIDDING! LoL...better then mine hehe
12/29/2002 c2 katie
love the story so far!
12/27/2002 c1 Guest
good beginning and i love that song lol cant wait till u update hope its soon
12/27/2002 c1 destiny
This story seems to have great potential so far. I really like the idea..Keep up the good work.
12/27/2002 c1 DreamNightmare
OMG I LOVE THIS STORY! IT'Z UR BEST YET CHIK! KEEP UP THE FRIGGIN GOOD WORK HEHE...DAMN U! RITE MORE OR UR FIRED! LoL...ttyl LyLaS
60 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4