for Sleeping Beauty

12/7/2004 c1 164outruntheavalanche
have you read a rose for emily by william faulkner?

overall, i liked this, but i think i would have liked more had i not known how kelly had died, and you left it a little more ambiguous. just my 2ยข. good job.
5/13/2004 c1 5Tarya
Wow, that's good. I sort of guessed the twist when she took up the milk up and the daughter wasn't in her room, but I didn't think it was actuallg going to happen! It's really good - thought provoking. Someone said it should be made into a short film in one of the other reviews - I was thinking the same thing! It would be great as one of those little 5 or 10 minute ones.
Keep up the good work! *is off to read some more of your stuff*
Tarya
x
7/7/2003 c1 J. R. Earlbecke
Wow, this is a cool concept. Disturbing, yes, but really engaging the way you wrote it. Good job.
3/31/2003 c1 Demented Chicken
Oh. I like it. It's so... morbid. Also, I don't thinbk the 'Don't Read' part did any good.
2/15/2002 c1 16vixxy
Whoa. That is CREEPY. It kind of reminds me of that movie "The Others"
2/12/2002 c1 33Tiefling
I like the creepy plot. It's very imaginative. However, I think you need to remember the rule 'Show, don't tell'. This is more like the outline of a story than the story itself. You could flesh it out some more, describe in more detail the little girl's death etc.

The sentence 'glazed her fingers lightly over the bedsheets' doesn't make sense. 'glazed'?
1/28/2002 c1 Alendalian
Ooooooh... this is, well... excellent. Seriously, you shouldn't say that is is morbid and all in the summary, because this is perfection!

The only thing is that you could possibly edit it to html... it might make it a little bit easier on the eyes.

Otherwise *applauds, applauds*
1/18/2002 c1 22Gevo
Morbid. I love morbid stuff.
1/16/2002 c1 10foxglove
ewwie. deep. woah.
12/31/2001 c1 2Kid A2
that was awesome. a little morbid, but hey thats alright.
12/30/2001 c1 10one two three four five
oh screw morbidness, that was extremely fantastic!
12/19/2001 c1 2dingbats247
wow! i love your writing. you have the nerve to write something like this. and-i don't think the "don't read" warning did any good.
11/19/2001 c1 Bitterscarlet Stupid thing wouldn't let me sign in
It said 'Don't read'...so of course I had to. I'm perverse like that. I guessed from the title immediately what the 'sleeping beauty' would be (Proof of how morbid I am myself) and all I could think as I read it was 'This would make an EXCELLENT short film'. You should seriously consider making it, even if it's ametuer.
11/4/2001 c1 Lithium
Wow. This is great, amazing. Morbid also, but just amazing. Yeah. Keep writing. Your amazing
9/10/2001 c1 Novalee