for Illusions

10/29/2007 c1 4Sendako
This is a good poem! For someone who wrote this when they were thirteen, it actually touched me. I may have to go look for that book you were talking about!
8/24/2005 c1 Neko-Ice-Queen
I like this poem. I also like the book "Go Ask Alice". My high school assigned it as a summer project. If I didn't need to do an assignment on the book, I'd've enjoyed it a lot more.
12/30/2002 c1 Guest
Good poem! I'm reading that book and it's so good! The cover is so cool!
9/1/2002 c1 Unchus Bunchus
Wow, you read "Go Ask Alice", too! Weird. I read it when I think I was like 10 or so. It was indeed a very powerful and affecting piece of literature. As regards your poem... Well, from what I remember, the narrator freaked out and killed herself after/because someone slipped LSD into something she'd eaten. I think she'd been doing okay after she'd gotten the kitten and named it "Happiness", my impression was she'd found a peace in the straight and narrow path, amd it was someone else's cruelty that flipped her out. It is for this reason I didn't "get" what you meant by the "Crash back into your own cruelty" part. The rest of the poem, though, about illusions causing one's own downfall, that was good. Nice rhythm.
1/1/2002 c1 48Vinsant Firepsyched
I must admit it's not as vivid as your previous poems, but it does have a point and Its vivid enough to give me the picture, I wrote one on drugs too, and I think it hasn't done better than yours.
10/9/2001 c1 56Scarecrowqueen
Wow... powerful message. I hope people sre listening to it.
10/6/2001 c1 Bella Tragedia
Wow! That's so true! Great job yet again! Your poems are great! I love them all!
10/5/2001 c1 5Lithium1
you probably realised that I'm going through all your stuff by now...but everything you write is just so awesome. I can feel the pain that you talk about and I hope you can find some comfort somewhere...i don't really know...whoever you are your an awesome writer. It's funny how someone could imagine that they can know someone they've never met, but your stories and poems kind of show a part of you. But anyway, before i freak you out anymore than neccasary I'm gonna go. Awesome poem.
4/18/2001 c1 Nicola
This poem is a poem that can attract drugs users attention, the feeling relates to them and the feeling after its all over is their reality. I love the way this poem structured, well done!
3/7/2001 c1 ka-bei or better known as your cousin weiwei
hi there,

I think this is brilliant. Love the last 4 stanzaa, great ending
1/14/2001 c1 1Maggie2004
Very eloquent. I like.
1/5/2001 c1 Darkling1
~nodnods~ Poems on the topic are usually preachy, but this isn't - it's more sad. . .