for Through the Night

6/24/2007 c7 Carrie
Hiatus is most certainly the correct term for how long its been since you updated this. I would like to say though, that I really like this story and would love to see it taken off the backburner and given all the time love and consideration it deserves. You have great characters, a good plot, and a lot of potential. Please finish this!
12/24/2003 c7 5Abinikai
Hey, I finally got back to r&r. Good job. The chapters are short, though, and kind of...well, lacking "filling." You know, more description? But that might be just my opinion. Other then that, it's a great story line so far. Personally, I think the lady is Alastair's mother...but that's just my crooked sense of humor speaking, isn't it? Well, post more soon-even if I'm not back immediately to review. Good job, write more soon, etc. BTW, you have really good grammar-do you have a beta or something?
10/28/2003 c7 74Letters to No One
Alright, you. The past few chapters have had me laughing. Nice job. I really like Eliton! She's cool! Reminds me of Sue... Broom Girl! *squeels* Funny.
8/6/2003 c7 7godsgurl23
hooray for the broom girl! my sympathys for the uncordinated alastair.
8/6/2003 c6 godsgurl23
evil lady in trouble. shame shame, her not being thourough(spelling?) with her job.
8/6/2003 c5 godsgurl23
he he, hair diddles. tell alex to take a picture next time.
8/6/2003 c4 godsgurl23
ok, Alastiar is fired from any futher navigation.
8/6/2003 c3 godsgurl23
Alex sounds like me, constantly running into door frames.
8/6/2003 c2 godsgurl23
shame shame. the two of them alone in that house.
8/6/2003 c1 godsgurl23
guiter chords are evil!

but this is a good start to a story
7/13/2003 c7 Vit'evert78
All right, this has to be one of the best fics i ever read, this is amazing, update soon!
7/12/2003 c2 Vit'evert78
Very good interaction between Alex and Alastair! I'll keep on reading !
4/8/2003 c7 Bus Driver
Teehee! Poor Alistairgot attcked by the broom girly. *shakes head* The girls are falling over him. AINA! oh, very good chappy! Please put the next chappy up soon!
4/7/2003 c7 Miranda Crystal-Bearer
*Sniggers* Do you have to ask why she's flirting with him? Honestly, I think Alex has been with him too long. She isn't fully appreciating his good looks!

Well! *Grins* Yay for new chapters! Yay for wonderful authors! Yay for pancakes! ^^

Well, must go, can't stop to ramble on and on delightedly. ^^ See you. *Nabs Alastair and RUNS*
4/7/2003 c7 Mayana DelMarr
lol, cute.

Oh Alastair, how the lady's love him. lol.

Good job! Love the broom girl! lol
52 Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »