for What Friends are For

4/8/2003 c1 50Kittioto
~Scratches head~ Sounds completed... sort of... I dunno, it's lacking something. Not to be rude of course, I entirely enjoyed this, just voicing (er... tapping?) my honest opinion.

Either way, whether you decide to re-write it or not, it stands pretty well...

GHALL, I don't know what it's missing! ~Runs in circles~ ... Maybe it's all in my head. 0_o** And sorry to hear about your writer's block: I noticed you haven't put up much as of late. And I know how you feel. -_-** *Stupid blockiness*

Well, I have a slightly poetic urge now though. ^_^** And cute concept, overall, I liked it. Hard to not like your stuff, lol.

OH! Maybe it's because the rhythm in the last stanza thingy! ~Clearly does not know correct poetic term for "paragraph"~ You did six instead of five, that might be it... erm... I dunno.

Sorry, wish I could be more helpful. ^_^** Eh, you'll figure it out. :)
1/27/2003 c1 29Honey Kitten
I really, really like what you have! There could be another stanza...but I don't think it's neccesary. It has a beautiful ending and the first two stanza's are wonderful. :)
1/19/2003 c1 18Foxness
i like the poem ^-^ it seems complete and dodnt u dare rewrite it ! um...good job yup yup yup ^-^ happy new year! XD
1/9/2003 c1 Gnat10886
Hey LISA! I love this, it is so cute... and true. seems a little unfinished, but maybe it's just me. *shrugs* keep it up and check out my stuff when you have time

Nat
1/5/2003 c1 3Faith In A Bad Guy
don't worry, you did a great job of it, i love it, it's very true, keep it up.