for A Rurouni's Breakfast

8/29/2007 c3 13RedLady
Random lyrics
7/14/2004 c1 Aikoh
I am strangely reminded of Ranma 1/2 o.o;
Muwahaha! This is hilarious! If this were real manga/anime, I'd buy it in a heartbeat! ^^ Are ya actually gonna write it? Guess not if it's over 687 eps long. The longest anime/manga in history o.o
Also like the songs even though I haven't heard them ^^
- Akayama Kaoru
10/17/2003 c4 orangefreak33
Ahaha. I love the opening and ending lyrics, they're great. Is there more?
10/8/2003 c1 Zagwiggle
very strange...
6/16/2003 c4 9Magentian
Can you tell from my past two reviews how much I like this? ^_^ I hope you're gonna write more! Though, I don't see how you could, because there's not much more to expand on. Well, hopefully you'll find something!
6/16/2003 c3 Magentian
oh, dear God... *passes out from laughing*
6/16/2003 c2 Magentian
Mwahaha! This reminds me so much of DBZ, it's not funny. '...how I hate that man...'
3/4/2003 c4 RainShadow2005
Another hilarious chapter. I love it. Are you going to write more?
3/4/2003 c3 RainShadow2005
This was funny! Goes to show you that you don't really know what they're saying when they're singing. They could be saying anything.
3/4/2003 c2 RainShadow2005
ROTFL. I love this. The little interveiws at the end of the chapter are ingenius. This is good reading for when you just want a quick laugh.
3/4/2003 c1 RainShadow2005
As I was opening this piece up I was saying to myself 'Well, here's another anime fic'. When I began reading this chapter, I couldn't help but begin to laugh. Now, I've got to read the next chapter. I'm going now.
2/20/2003 c4 9hiro0911
surprise.it's me.

anyway, hey, isn't this a violation of fictionpress.net? i have one reviewer who made something like this and got herself banned from uploading for like several days.

do you do like novel like fics? can you send me your link? here's mine. feel free to read it. it's REALLY long but i hope you'll like it anyway.

ZERO DRAGON by hiro-0911

http:/w.fictionpress.net/read.php?storyid=1027750

(i don't do fanfics. :-)
1/12/2003 c1 1Random Person
lol! That was pretty funny! Not recommended for people with sane minds...guess that doesn't include us! ^_^()
1/12/2003 c1 7RamenJunkie
Mojobubbles: O_o?

Y. Mojobubbles: WHERE IS MYSTERY YU-GI-OH THEATER?
1/10/2003 c1 9Ice Wolf17
Awesome! That was hilarious. ^_^ And now I'm hungry. Hey Soviet, if you find any food, pass me some. Anyways, Keep on writing!
17 Page 1 2 Next »