for Things I've Learned From Practicing Wicca

1/1/2011 c1 Kitty
I am new at wicca and have only been practicing for almost a year now. I have some things to add...

Never try to do a circle in a tiny, tiny walk in closet space... it doesn't work. "Ouch I ran into the freaking wall!" Used that WAY to much until I learned to do my rituals in a BIGGER space.

Don't set any candle including electric Christmas or rather Yule candles on the floor it can have disatorous effects especially on your poor, poor toes.

Make sure you don't just leave your portable alter on the floor, ground, or where ever. Had to explain that to my dad... saying it was nothing except some "pretend" thing my little sister was doing/ playing with.

Do not make Wiccan quizzes at school for Facebook... or face ridicule and himilation when the teacher reads it in class.

Don't place any candles on the floor or candlewax may get on the floor... or you might start a fire. Once I ended up accidently lighting the wood pile outside on fire. Of course since my dad was also burning trash at the time... I blamed it on the trash burning. Trust me freezing your butt off trying to get the fire out was so not the way I wanted to spend my Saturday night.
8/21/2010 c1 heartbreaker1010
i personally love it
1/31/2008 c1 Sussex
XD I loved it. It was really funny! :]
5/2/2007 c1 16Spooky413
i like that. i think it's cute.
7/12/2006 c1 Blair Cable Person
I get what you mean about the Cherubs. It's like Santa's elves: they originated from a German folktale. Little men called the Tomtin went around with St. Nicholas, beating children and lapping up their blood.(o.0)
4/26/2006 c1 6OlivineWitch
wow, that was hilarious. i really like your sense of humor. the amount of humor added to what some people find to be a touchy subject broke the ice. nice job!
2/13/2006 c1 Kitsune Ashcroft
*Dies laughing* I enjoyed that, I really did XD that was pretty awesome ^_^ I'd love to see more nyo~
11/20/2005 c1 deleted1357
Hilarious. lol good job.
9/26/2005 c1 3Spooky Potatoes
Of course the chickens didn't succumb to your will... They are already in my service. Bwhahahahaha.

Sometimes spirits manifest in incense smoke. Please refrain from inhaling them.

Poor Pazuzu, right up my nose. Oh, that was weird.

Holy shit, that was funny. xD
8/28/2005 c1 23amegakorobu
"Don't hold skyclad rites in a public place.

Apparently, this is called indecent exposure. Whoops"

Genius...I cracked up so hard at that one!
8/6/2005 c1 1fool-of-shadows
LMAO!

I laughed all the way through that, I can appreciate the humour.

Love it.WRITE MORE!

i am a Wiccan practitioner, and more than once i've managed to spill candlewax over my clothes, my carpet, and once at a sleepover, when we were pissed, over my friend's sister's carpet and my tarot cards. Needless to say i was NOT invited back to her house as it never came out, and my tarot cards have never been teh same since. Maybe they get pissed off at being bathed in scalding wax.

Blessed Be! x
7/17/2005 c1 25Autumn Dawn
I just died laughing...

and sadly enough, I know some of those things from experience...oops?

Blessed Be
7/7/2005 c1 11SuicideChild
My friend and I read this and we were cracking up. We loved the one with invoking Hecate and the one that says: "I call upon Isis, goddess of -Shit that hurt!
6/30/2005 c1 1Seither
heehee.

Keep the sacred space free of toe-stubbable objects.

"I call upon Isis, goddess of -Shit that hurt!" isn't a nice invocation.

xD Loved this. Very Very funny.
4/16/2005 c1 Emilytabone
"Trying to change the weather can have hazardous results.

You wouldn't want to do a rain dance and suddenly get hit on the head by the down-pour of spatulas, would you?"

Ha ha. But trying to change the weather is bad for another reason. Don't banish rain. Trust me... Rain starts droughts (the rest of Australia knows EXACTLY what I'm talking about, don't you? :P).

Blessed Be