for You Told Me

6/25/2006 c1 44Amara the Warrior
Oh my god...oh my god. This was a beautiful poem. You summed up the world in a poem. All the good people are punished for being good. And the good fall first. Good job.
3/17/2006 c1 17Unique1952
This is a very sad poem and yed a very good one at that. Please kepe up the good work in your writing.
8/29/2005 c1 12Bloodied Hands
We can not tell really how many women...and men are raped because they have tried to be a good samaritian...Why must this world reward our good with her evil? Because from then on forward...this particular individual is driven to their death or even worse...a life without living...where the fear rules and the pain never dies...I congradulate you Mulish...on writting a master piece in my eye's...I wish you the best of luck in your path along our bloodied world

~Yours Truely~Bloodied Hands
2/10/2005 c1 Christie Rushenberg Theed
Wow! This was awesome and haunting! I'm not a fan of rhyming poems, but I loved it.
11/24/2004 c1 30amc623
this was very moving.
10/19/2004 c1 kobebeefcake
Oh... wow.. you almost got me tearing here. You're a powerful writer from what I can see in this poem. I mean just.. wow. I loved the way you rhymed but still managed to hit a mark with your words. Sorry I can't say anything much, just this piece is what's making me speechless.
~Hikki-chan
7/4/2004 c1 6KissTheFlame1
I'm going to cry... I never cry... Jesus Christ almighty...I love it...
6/2/2004 c1 460Time To Change
really deep and emotionally moving poem. Was really sad. Really sorry if this happened to you- shouldnt happen to anyone.
ICT
5/15/2004 c1 Ancoelle
This poem is very sad... it makes me a bit melancholy, but I think you handled it extremely well! I especially like the last eight lines, which really seem to "seal" the poem, instead of leaving it with an abrupt ending that seems unfinished. Oh yes, I also like the way your rhythm is so smooth and even, not trying to make an awkward word mesh with another that doesn't rhyme. Good job!
2/7/2004 c1 11Not so Average
*Tear*... Well, you have accomplished making me sad, so that proves you're a good writer.
11/25/2003 c1 3Demolition Lover
This is a very sad poem. Well written.

If you dont mind, I'm going to make a few suggestions. Maybe keep the lines that rhyme together. It makes it easier to read when its in stanzas.

Secondly, there's a typo on this line, I think:

I didn't want his to get in the car

Is it supposed to be, I didn't want him to get into the car?

Overall, very well done. I like it a lot. Good work.
8/18/2003 c1 24mzgmcp
this is beautiful and it flows so sweetly.. i loved the lines that described what should be written on the gravestone.. it's heartbreaking.. but so true.. a wonderful piece
7/7/2003 c1 Sabriael
that may be the saddest poem i have ever read. i almost cried. *tear*
5/15/2003 c1 119Silent Dreamer
hey this is really good. i like it alot. it's very sad. i hope this didn't happen to you. my mother always tells me the same things..
7/25/2002 c1 biocat10
That is so sad. *Starts crying*
23 Page 1 2 Next »