for Drink The Sky, Book II

10/16/2003 c5 penname0001
yay! August and Maria are back together! But Carla...she killed herself! WAH!
10/5/2003 c5 12Robin the Jarbog
I still really like this. I think that Laura's being denied Ama could've been a little more dramatic, though. I think she would've fought a bit more. Carla's "suicide" was wonderfully written, though. Simple. It's good. I can't wait till you post more!
9/4/2003 c4 penname0001
oh, this is still good! so sorry for not checking back sooner!
7/29/2003 c3 penname0001
wow...I haven't checked back in a long time...Rosalee's a pop lyricist? Wow...that's scary...
6/24/2003 c3 Me
Amazing... Breathtaking... Charming... Delightful... Engulfing... (can a story be engulfing?) fantasmigorigal... great...Haunting... you get my point... and you know who I am... U rule...
6/24/2003 c3 Robin the Jarbog
I like where this is going. Your dialogues are good! Realistic. I like that. The only thing I'm having trouble with right now is the formatting on this website (and that could just be because my computer and software are horribly outdated) Keep on writing! I'm looking forward to reading more of this.
3/13/2003 c1 penname0001
You can NOT leave me hanging right there! You can NOT do that! That is just plain mean! EVIL! EVIL! Continue, please, I love this story and I'll be the first to buy it when you get it published. Not IF, WHEN. You WILL get it published, I'm sure of it!
3/4/2003 c1 Robin the Jarbog
This keeps getting better. I think it's fine and clear enough as it is. When you explain things too much sometimes it's worse than making things too vague. People don't like feeling like they're being talked down to. Please keep writing this!
1/18/2003 c1 1Phantom of Whispers
Good, good. It was short and sweet. Nice writing.

*^*I am the Phantom of Whispers*^*