for Invading Iraq The Prequel

8/11/2004 c1 2Queen of dawn
lol
7/31/2004 c1 DevushkaKota
And I thought I'd never read anything to do with history today...this is very funny! And good too. Is there more?
~Devushka_Kota.~
6/12/2004 c1 7T. Finky
"General Monty: (*Slowly, as if he was talking to a child*) Yes Mr. President, when we go to war you get to push the big button.
Bush: Da big RED button!"
Hilarious! Bravo, bravo :)
1/27/2004 c1 1Sasuka
This was retardedly and dementedly funny. Normally, I'd get pissed over a bashing fic/story, and I don't think President Bush is that incredibly stupid as your portray him to me.
However, as rude and mocking as your story was, I have to say, any bashing-story that amuses me so should be clapped upon (and maybe a few tomatoes).
1/22/2004 c1 55tranCendenZ
i find it ironic that "tree-huggers" (and by that i mean people who want us to run off of solar power) that in about 100 years it's going to be the sun and our own magnetic field that kill us...becuase of solar wind and the fact that our magnetic field is cycling right now...so the very thing that they want us to rely on is going to kill us...i'm pretty big on finding alternate fuel methods...but i still think that its funny we get hung up on using oil when the fusion of hydrogen is going to kill us in the end
10/16/2003 c1 158outruntheavalanche
Loved this to death. I died laughing. Pretzel choking moron! *snickers*

Sometimes I hate my government.
10/13/2003 c1 4Lady Emerald1984
That was funny!
9/1/2003 c1 9Truths-And-Illusions
LOL, Yes the human brain is soo intelligent that they find ways to end their exsistance without knowing it. IT does the envoment some good too...once they're gone I mean.
7/17/2003 c1 2mermaidofthesea
Hee Hee! I aplaud your satire and ending! But did you have to say that thing about Clinton and the mess?
6/7/2003 c1 Jess
?...but still funny
6/7/2003 c1 HyperCaz
Funny! I can just imagine that actually happening...well, not quite. But perhaps our PMs and Presidents are just toddlers...Nah.
6/4/2003 c1 8Moril
Ha! Very funny - if it weren't so tragic that we have such a stupid man in the White House.
5/29/2003 c1 Falcon2
Despite what you may think, I know Bush is a good President. He is not stupid, as you portray him in this story. I'm not criticizing you, but we do *not* have a "loony" in the White House. If Bush is a loony, what does that make Clinton and Gore? Just something to think about.
5/8/2003 c1 Nocturnal Darkness
cool. i like. added to my fav authors and fav stories lists. be proud, NUCKPANG!
3/26/2003 c1 1Human Stinkbeast
ACK! I can't remember the last thing that's made me laugh so hard...especially because I also enjoy making fun of the 'big bad government guys.' That was hilarious...terrific job!
31 Page 1 .. Last Next »