for Magnology

6/16/2003 c1 unclepauly
Very enjoyable story, brought a smile to my face. Some fantastic moments, especially Lord Barlow and his rather incompetent crew.

"Can we enter it?"

"Uh, yeah, sure. Why not?"

It seems dimensional rifts just aren't something you worry about these days. I hope you continue this. But then I'm also hoping you continue Nightfall and In The Darkness Of Day so I might be putting undue pressure on you.

(Zaps Willum and turns him into a small pile of luke warm ashes)
1/29/2003 c1 1Jas-TheMaddTexan
Liiiiiiiiiiiiiiike
1/20/2003 c1 48Gutter Rat
I thought this story was funny and well-written, and a lot different from your other stuff. I look forward to reading more.
1/13/2003 c1 5Naja Copperleaf
Great work! It was rather funny, and the characters are developed very well. I could really see the scenes that you were creating. Update soon!
1/13/2003 c1 10Deikon
This story is simply amazing. Great detail, great storyline, great characters. There pretty much nothing that I dislike about this one.

The excessive use of dialogue is used very well. In many cases it can be difficult, as well as boring, if executed improperly using large amount of dialogue. In this case, it effectively fits the purpose of many aspects of the story: character development, plot development, detail of events, etc.

I found this story to be very humourous as well. Great descriptions really draw out the comedic situations well, almost playing fluidly like a movie as this whole story flows at a rather constant and decently fast pace.

Some very memorable moments throughout this piece, as well. I really enjoyed the point when Steve and Max end up on Le`mon. It was certainly entertaining.

Overall, amazing story. I can't really see anything wrong with it. Great way of ending it off, too! Keep up the great work!
20 « Prev Page 1 2