for Oddities Shall Save Us

7/25/2004 c1 152drunken-doll
Great poem...I had to look up a couple words to understnad it...lol...but it was great.
12/2/2003 c1 137Ria Mala
Hey there. I like this poem and your vocab is excellent. Haha I like intelligent sounding words...Anyways I think you should end it there. No expansion is needed from my p.o.v. Maybe read some of my stuff sometime... Adios!
5/25/2003 c1 4axania chic
yes its worth the time wow its so coolies i love please expand on it

axy
5/21/2003 c1 159Opus Nite
Methinks you have too many reviews. In an effort to change this... i am... yeah, screw it.

It is... quick and to the point, i guess, but the point of course is that it's a good point, and... it is a TRUTH which i have to congratulate you on, because i don't see too many of them lately.

So... congratulations
5/18/2003 c1 21Ezzara Santo'Caballero
Wow, so amazing. Do continue, though. I feel it's expessed a lot but not all that it can. Nice job though, wonderful.

"Follow your heart, follow your pen."

~ Ezz
3/5/2003 c1 4Whisper to the Water
Oddities shall save us? Definitely. In fact, it's the odd people that make this world worth living in.
2/7/2003 c1 3MyPlague
That was really good, I liked that. It was so well written and I thought it went along really well. Keep up the good work!
1/31/2003 c1 7Kyketsuki Tenshi
It cant be denied, your poetry is very good. Your grammer is excellent. My writng makes me seem like a simpleton, yet I'm not. If you think it was anticlimatic then thats your opinion, thanks for the review any way.

Any input is good input.
1/25/2003 c1 8Article
It's very different.. But i still like it! [I'm just -so- hard to please ne?] uhm, i don't have much time to review so i'll just say again how much i like your writing.

Oh yeah, thanks for the review explaining your other poem, it was very appreciated.

~ Ilya
1/25/2003 c1 3Hopes Forgotten
Wow... That's amazing, short but good. It makes you think.
1/23/2003 c1 2Brett A Longman
This is a great poem. I like the rhymes you chose to use. Please keep it up!

btw, I realize that my poem was not realistic but I am an idealist.
1/20/2003 c1 55Fire of the Vampire
Great job! I like this! Thanks for reviewing!

God Bless

Much Love

Later Daze

- Kacie
1/20/2003 c1 28yet another running mouth
Nay, humanity's perfection lies not within ourselves, a sad and petty ruined race-it lies within the return of a king who once was deprived of justice for our oddities' sake.
1/20/2003 c1 3Doctoroc
Nice poem. Just one argument:

HUMANITY IS NOT PERFECT! We're destroying our on planet due to greed, and we're a fickle bunch of loser monkeys! 'humanity's perfection' is an oxymoron! Rant! Rave! Jibber!
1/19/2003 c1 109Jason M. Black
I like it a lot. Very nice. Keep up the writing, it's very good.
18 Page 1 2 Next »