for The Great Camping Disaster

6/28/2006 c8 5living-out-a-sacrifice
That didn't take long to read at all. Anyway, interesting story, I'm always a fan of interaction between boy friends. Good story. You have a unique way of writing.
12/21/2004 c8 3Dire deWolf
Had a feeling it would end that way. Rumors just suck. They didn't know who did it, so the eye for an eye did not apply. This isn't as good as the other stories of yours that I've read, but funny all the same, especially the end.
8/5/2004 c3 44Stormer
Hmm, fart bombs...here's hoping they avoid that!
8/5/2004 c2 Stormer
Hehe, this is a rather strange story :) All that talk about diarrhoea? And the condom thing? Hehe... I have a feeling that Tang isn't gonna be a favourite character of mine! But I could be wrong!
8/5/2004 c1 Stormer
Heya! I don't think I left you a review yet but if I did, then I forgot... Anyway, you gave me a review on my poem about Christians and atheists, and asked where I'm from in Australia. I'm from Perth - are you Aussie too? You sound it, the way you say "reckon" :) Or maybe British? Anyway...thanks for your highly thoughtful review. It was much appreciated. As for this story, well I'm just gonna have to read on now aren't I? :)
6/2/2004 c1 17NatiMarie
Haha, this is so cute and funny. I love your potrayal of the characters. Well written. I enjoyed it a lot.
4/24/2004 c1 183writerforever
Hi. Pretty good fic. I like the way you portray the characters.
4/24/2004 c8 writerforever
Pretty good fic. I like the way you captured the way kids talk in your writing. Good job.
3/25/2004 c8 rd-kittykat
This is a really good story, its funny, intersting and makes you want to read it again and again.
3/22/2004 c8 fayreweill
nice story. a bit anti-climatic, but prose skills are not bad at all!
3/14/2004 c8 Ruairidh
wow! that was halarious! It made me feel so. . . middle schoolish again. Ah the good ole' days. :) Very funny. I'm still laughing! I'm glad I finally have time to read more of your stuff. . .
3/9/2004 c8 9Tharla
That was...different. Some of the wording was a bit "young" and I was hoping for a better ending but nevertheless, it was alright. It made it seem like Kurt and the guys were the bad ones because they beat up a little kid in the first place. And if Tang hadn't set off the bomb, then where did the other 2 guys clothes go? Seems this story was a bit underdeveloped and the chapters a bit short but overall, not a bad short story.
2/26/2004 c2 136Elliptical Shapes
are you writing this through a childs eyes, you use the same words alot. thats why i ask.
i can sort of imagine that your literary skills are greater than what i have read here through looking at the length of your other works, however, only reading them will answer this for me.
Interesting though, i was never very good at narrative stories
2/3/2004 c2 40Nev Jee
This is not only funny, but very realistic (the dialouge and such.) I am enjoying it, will have to continue reading...
12/20/2003 c8 4The Great Muses
they're resorting to hiding in the girl's loos? Ah, well. Well written short-ish story. I like
17 Page 1 2 Next »