for Steal

11/1/2003 c1 22MoLay
Oh my God!I can't believe you said that about Shelia. I wish I was back there to laugh in Knazze's face about this one. But that would be mean, so never mind. I have to ask, who are you talking about in this piece?hmm.How could you not like Shelia, I thought when I left ya'll would naturally mend and become cool with each other.I wish Knazze could find this piece on the walls somewhere at GBCPA.
6/17/2003 c1 12Spanish Amor
ya never know, someone u hate could be writing the same shit about you,

(prolly not the `stealing best friend` thing tho)
6/14/2003 c1 200Ashes of a Willow
go, go, go! defeat her! you can do it, especially with all this great poetry!
5/17/2003 c1 9Sarina Fannel
nicely done. Sorry to hear the bitch tried ta ruin ya friendship..
4/2/2003 c1 20Lise HEARTS Alan
I love this poem and u were bogus about Sheila. Do she know u don't like her? U want me to tell her? Naw let me not be bogus. Holla
3/25/2003 c1 36unexplainedmuse
i remember dealing with this shit...it hurt pretty bad when it happened.

my friend and i grew apart cuz all the popular people liked her.

now she realizes her mistake tho,

we dont talk as much as we used to, but she doesnt talk to one single person she hung out with as much as me now.

though we dont see each other every day like we used to, were so much closer now that weve both matured.

true friends will always be there,

they may fall away for a while but theyll realize their mistake.

its hard to find good friends nowadays.

i wish you luck.
3/24/2003 c1 4DarkestHeart
Go girl! keep up the good fight. And keep writing too!

DH
3/9/2003 c1 37Isthischaos
You go girl!

Okay, that sounded stupid! I like this poem, and I'm sure if I was still at Crofton *spits* I would use it many, many times over!

Well written, to the point, nothing fancy. Well done, keep it up!

Yours,

Angel x.x.x
3/8/2003 c1 11wickedevil
Very unique writing! I bet all the fighting for your best friend back will pay back:)Good job,keep on writing!
2/25/2003 c1 Bloodreaver Alpha
Hm. Not bad at all. You seem to really have a lot of anger towards this sheila person. I'm a nice guy, so I don't really think that's cool. But then, I'm WAY too nice. Apparently someone is being pulled between the two of you. Again I say, not bad.
1/18/2003 c1 31Cindy Moon
Great emotion for a poem!

The only thing i can say for a flaw that it is a tad bit unorganized kinda like a rant... but dat okay some poems are supposed to be like that.

Dang dont you hate skewl/life? From the poem i can tell you are a survivor of the cycle they call "school"

Just watch some of the random parts of the poem... other than that Its great! Expresses very clearly how you can hate a bitch