for A Mother's Love

8/19/2013 c6 Kiki
I'm disappointed that this hasn't been continued. I mean, it's so creepy yet so good.
8/26/2011 c4 Allocard
Lol i'm hooked! Keep writing!
5/23/2010 c6 5ForgottenDream21
Vary interesting. I like how you mixed the mythology of the selkie and their ability to shed the seal skin with that of the siren/mermaid and their tempers and pride. I also like you giving Mer a lack of love for her children which some how most fairytales seem to give.
5/26/2007 c6 6Ushuaia
This is a fantastic and complicated story!
10/18/2006 c6 7DarkCougar555
Whoa, wow... I love it! Dang, that's sad parts and I don't like the chapter three (for a reason, I can't stand child deaths, hah ^_^).

I wish you complete this story so I will know what happen to Len! Still,that's so awesome to read it! :D

*Adding to my fave stories list*
1/8/2006 c6 10LPScissorhands
wow. crazy, crazy stuff. but very good nonetheless. it's written excellently, the language fits, and these last few chapters were really original. especially Honnor. just the image in my mind is creepy, gross...SUPERB! i really hope you update soon. i just happened to stumble upon this story, and i'm very glad i did. great job, PLEASE alert me when you update again!
11/16/2004 c6 5hupsoonheng
FINALLY! Still good, still good. *cheers* Keep going!
4/18/2004 c5 gonefornow
Whoa! That was soo spooky and you stopped on this chapter in March 2003? *sigh* I suppose I'll never find out what happened now, but I'll keep you on my list for a month or two just in case you decide to update. I really want to know what happens. Plus, this is my first story ever reading about the main character being so evil lol.
4/18/2004 c4 gonefornow
*blinks* What? Who are these new...creatures? They just appeared out of nowhere, hmm very, interesting.
4/17/2004 c3 gonefornow
A child's death... Well I can take reading a man or woman's death, but a child's death is always very disturbing, especially the gruesome way you had her die. What's wrong with you? Despite that part, as a writer's point of view to another this is still a very interesting story. You've showed me just how cruel a vengeful mermaid can be. Can't wait to find out if she will find her son and what's happened to him in the sea.
4/17/2004 c2 gonefornow
*shivers* Wow, she's evil. I can understand how she feels in a way being bound to a man she hated and having to bare his children, but sheesh, the woman or mermaid didn't have to be so mean to her kids since it wasn't there fault they were born, but I suppose all she can think about is getting revenge on the man that had captured her. Well, she's definitely not human so I guess I wouldn't expect her to act like one as far as morals and emotions. After all she did kill all those men for own pleasure. I like this story alot. You're keeping her in character and I like that.
4/17/2004 c1 gonefornow
Wow, I loved the first chapter so far. Mermaids are one of my favorite fantasy characters and I've never read one like this. It's quite refreshing to read the dark side of a mermaid story instead of the sappy, romantic ones even though I liked those too. LOL.
8/10/2003 c5 7delighted delirium
And to think I used to like mermaids...Update soon, por favor!
8/9/2003 c5 27blueberry shotgun
o_O

Wow. Very gory and disturbing. I don't think I'll look at mermaids the same way again.
7/1/2003 c4 8Miss Blade
Wow, great GREAT writing. The description is amazing, and the details of Mers emotions, though cold, are justified. I love how you don't shy away from the obscene or the gore, and that makes you a strong writer, very bold. Keep up the great work. Your story is twisted, but in a cool way that keeps me captivated.
32 Page 1 .. Last Next »