for To Express My Insanity

3/6/2004 c1 43PainHateJusticeRaceAndLife
I like it,the haiku is very depressing,but in an odd way, uplifting...odd way though.Thank you for the review as well.Great Job!
3/4/2004 c6 14Dirty Wallpaper
ok...havent yet gripped the deeper meaning of this but im sure i will...hopefully...soon. loved it, amazing work. kudos!
3/4/2004 c5 Dirty Wallpaper
awesome, great work. the images were amazing. fear being swallowed...just great. kudos!
3/4/2004 c4 Dirty Wallpaper
uh, now this, this was great. mainly because the beautiful theme was this time captured immediately by my poor overworked brain, but also because its simple and complex at the same time...teh way you used the flame as a metaphor for love...such a stunning metaphor by teh way, i loved it. "undying, unfaltering" every line just punched me. KUDOS!
- you know, i just recently wrote my first haiku...well my first haiku that my english teacher didnt force me to write...and it was so hard, i eventually got it but it helped me appreciate haiku writers even more. i mean its really difficult to write one that is insightful but politically correct without losing the meaning. so basically what im saying is...i have absolutely no idea how you do it chica. this series is most definitely goin on me favs - and with utterly good and perfect reason.
3/4/2004 c3 Dirty Wallpaper
crimany, you making me think here and my brain isnt in the mood to think *pats brain* poor brain.
but no, this was great, your haikus areint empty at all, they are compacted full of deeper meaning. heaps of skill and heaps of talent are obviously put into them. wonderful work here, kudos!
3/4/2004 c2 Dirty Wallpaper
very nice, i suppose im still trying to make sense of it...its like im bordering on the edge of the meaning but im not quite there *lol*...yup, just waiting for it to hit me, anytime dear ol' brain, any time now *waits*...got it! GREAT meaning, i love it. careless, EMOTIONLESS, tired. i loved it, kudos!
3/4/2004 c1 Dirty Wallpaper
i really liked this, kinda opposite to normal poems. 'unscathed' kinda got me...i realyl liked teh way you put it. it was different. great work, kudos!
1/21/2004 c6 Needa S
Awesome job..Keep up the wonderful work!
12/21/2003 c6 34curiouzkatt
slow... internet...
have i ever reviewed this? i don't remember... anywayz, all your works are good that's for sure. y u sad? u sound lyk a person with melancholia.
12/19/2003 c6 100Keep it 100
Very good image.
~Heart of the Sword
12/11/2003 c6 24ArcheimaX12
wow...
12/9/2003 c6 28frugale
The 6th one is also very interesting. Good job!
12/9/2003 c4 frugale
Candle in the dark ... is very interesting! Surprising yet common, can't express it properly.
12/9/2003 c6 3minords
I agree. Thank god for them swirling currents.
12/8/2003 c2 138Lina Inverse
I liked the line "emotionless eyes"
56 Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »