for Dead Flowers

1/29/2003 c3 Alison Ashley
This is really good! Please write more soon,

Ali Lee

P.S. I've added this story to my favorites
1/28/2003 c3 16Painted Desert
I really like the story line but I do have suggestion for one thing. If a girl got raped, she would probably be a bit more serious about, ya know? Like, she probably wouldn't make sarcastic remarks about it, but all the same, I like the plot. Keep writing.
1/26/2003 c3 4your name here
i like this- that first chapter had a nice twist. your lyrics are good too
1/26/2003 c3 7enchanted muse
Again, more great chapters. Is she going to talk to him about Dory? I hope she does. Do you write those song lyrics yourself? They're really good! Keep up your awesome work as always!
1/26/2003 c3 abi
Really good story so far. Keep it up!
1/25/2003 c3 6NiteDreamer
wow..this story grasps your attentions so earli fast once again! you did a great job :P i wish i could writelike you. my fav story is november rain tho =)
1/25/2003 c1 8br0kEnInNoseNce
OMG! U MUST UPDATE!

/\/3
1/25/2003 c1 7enchanted muse
And she does it again! hehe go you! You and your good stories! Ya know, what is it with writers and rape? Ya know... lol [it ISN'T a funny situation though...] But it grasps attention... I guess that's why people do it... Hey, I'm doing ti myself, so I can't be talking... lol This is good. She better get him back in the future! I'll keep up with this! peace out ;-)
1/25/2003 c1 22Raven BlackWolf
Wow... this is really engrossing so far. I can definatly see this getting a lot of reviews, write on!