for Just Another Vampire Story 6

6/22/2007 c1 1Tomoyuki Tanaka
This is really, really amazing. I mean, it's original and I like the twist at the end. It really blew me away.
9/9/2005 c1 3GaelynX
This is great! I love the twist, it's a nice touch=)
1/13/2005 c1 2cillian4
Love it!
11/25/2004 c1 5baditterbunnyqueen
It's always such a pleasure to read your work. The characterization is excellent and the dialogue believable and fluid. I fell the description could be a little thicker in places, but that is a personal preference. The action scenes are believable as well, something so visual is very hard to capture well in words but you handle it admirably.
7/15/2004 c1 3ImmortalDeath
This story is so intense and descriptive. I love reading about vampires.
7/13/2004 c1 16myswansong
That was very well written! Great job!
3/22/2004 c1 faithless82
really good! loved the twist! i'll be reading more of your stories. luv faithless
11/1/2003 c1 22Delanie
I love your story so far. Not only because Im obsessed with vampire stories and novels, but because you describe and write well! Keep it up, and pleaz pleaz pleaz, UPDATE!
10/5/2003 c1 6BluhdRayne
Wow. That really good. You're an excellent writer. Keep it up! I wanna find out what happens next!
9/22/2003 c1 2Fire Imp
Dude, I was totally hearing Drowning Pool's song "Bodies" when I read Leshtar's killing spree. That was so awesome! (I sound like a surfer dude, I know, but that's actually how I speak.) The twist was great at the end. I enjoyed reading your story, so keep it up!
9/12/2003 c1 4Liquid Gold
pout. but elizabeth was kinda fun. you killed all the vampires. but galen is a good character, so dispite my tendency to side with the undead i do like your hunter.
9/2/2003 c1 3Katharine Emily Francis
Good but I think that she should have lived.

So at least she should have gotten some play time in before you had her killed.

But good anyway.

Be seeing you. :)
7/12/2003 c1 40R. Blade
::smiles:: great story! i loved the whole 'killing for approval' thing. the details were excellent. i had hoped the ending would include the actual event between elizabeth and leshtar... but it was still good. keep going please! cant wait for the next part! (if there is one) and check out my stories if you wish. review if you do so. thanx! bye!

~scars~
2/10/2003 c1 70Megan
That's pretty decent, but the most interesting character to me was Elizabeth. Maybe it's just my fascination with murderous female characters (surprise surprise), but I really think that she has a story that needs to be told. And Galen is in definite need of a back story. I didn't like him as much.

This was just as good as your other stories (meaning it kicked ass and could easily top any other horror catagory story on ff.net) but it could be better. Continue working on it and I can almost guarantee (sp?) that with your skill, it'll be brilliant.
2/8/2003 c1 10Deikon
Wow, I can honestly say this is one amazing story. Great description, great characters, great turn of events...just great!

Reminds me of Blade! Heh...

Nice job!