for The Beholder

8/16/2004 c2 23Delsie
I thoroughly enjoy this story thus far. My mind is whirling, try to to predict where the story might go and whatnot. The descriptions of the various people and how the little details about them reveal so much are wonderfully done.
Also, Pilot is a very fun character (though I'm not sure if that's quite the best description that I could use). I felt instantly attatched to him, though there is that something about him that is slightly unnerving (but in that nice and, well, fun way).
I would love to read the rest of this story, but after looking at the date of the last update, I'm guessing that you've probably dropped this one, or at least moved it to the back burner. It's a pity and I hope I'm wrong. Hopefully you'll find time to write and post the third chapter. If so, I look forward to continue with the story.
~Delsie
3/4/2003 c2 RainShadow2005
Are you crazy! :0 You can't leave me hanging like that! :) Keep it up! I like this.
3/4/2003 c1 RainShadow2005
I really like this. Can't wait to see what the next chapter is like.
2/16/2003 c2 15Genevieve Sente
WHAT? ACK! What does that mean, "be my own"? WRITE MORE!. please? :)

~G.S.
2/16/2003 c1 Genevieve Sente
Very interesting. You make it hard to stop reading. So far this seems like a very cool idea. Okay! on to the next chapter! :)
2/2/2003 c2 43PainHateJusticeRaceAndLife
Very good story.I liked the way you described what was happening,very well detailed, and realistic,you are an excellent writer.

And thx for reviewing mine,it was very kind of you to say those things.
2/1/2003 c2 2DreamyEyes1
Since you checked out my fic, I thought I'd return the favor-and I'm glad I did! You're absolutely UH-MAZE-ING with the way you use imagery and creativity. Very nice, I'll keep comin' back (and you do the same for me, mmm'kay? hehe).
2/1/2003 c2 2deepsecrets
Very eye-catching. I thought it was good, and I wanna know what happens next! Haha, so keep going.
1/29/2003 c1 7SapphyreMoon
You are a VERY good writer, I like the style and tone of your narration, you really lure the reader in, keep working on it!

And thanks for your comment on my story...i swear its going to have a point soon enough, I outlined the plot and it may end up very long, so keep checking...

*Sapphyre*