for Her Truth

5/5/2004 c1 1Water elemental
I honestly feel sorry for the girl. If she truly knows truth, then she knows both happyness and despair becase of it. Unfortunatly in this case, the despair won out.
9/19/2003 c1 40Emmasj
Oh... I like... DEATH. Muwahahah!

Seriousy though, it's awesome.

~Emmasj
9/19/2003 c1 21MegMar07
This is awsome, as always.
9/8/2003 c1 PrincessQueen too lazy to log in
Yay! Very good and deep... O_o Keep up all the wonderful work and don't let the gnome catch you! *gasps*
7/31/2003 c1 TheMasterSword
Wow. You really have talent. That was unbelievable. Thanks for your review, by the way.
5/24/2003 c1 No more now gone forever
wow! This kind of reminds me of one of my friend's short stories that she wrote. (it was kinda a romeo and juliet thing)

It's so true though that the world keeps going even though we may change it, it never stops.

Hmm..guess I would have to say it's a little sad, but it's kind of ..hmm..i'm not sure how to describe it. But, I don't know, it gives me this feeling..I can't explain it.

Very vivid (how DO you do that?).

-kitty
4/30/2003 c1 silian
I was sitting at work, not feeling like doing anything, so I decided to check out your ff.net site to see if there was anything new. To my desmay there was nothing, except a littly link to fictionpress.net.

I immidiatly clicked the button (yes, I know you don't care, but I'm going to bother you with the fine details of getting here anyway) and to my surprise reached your fictionpress site. Jay! So I read your poem, and...

WOW. It was so sad, and beautiful. The way you portrayed her emotions were magnificent. I cried bcs she was sad, and actually felt angry at the people who made her do it. I began to wonder what the truth was that they did not know. But thats what good stories/poems does. It should make you wonder.

Now, if you want to see a very happy fellow-writer, I suggest that you write more original stuff. You have more talent than other people can dream of.

Silian.
4/20/2003 c1 2Anarril
oohh...i like it a lot. its sad. so, if im right, the people she loved left her, and she jumped off a cliff. right? and died. you might want to put spaces between the lines next time, if you dont it kinda crowds the eye.

~Anarril
2/6/2003 c1 173the Queen of Jupiter
This was beautiful and extremely profound. I loved it. I feel this way sometimes as well...or imagine myself in her place, at least. I'm too cowardly to truly make the jump.

Do keep writing! Peace ~~
2/3/2003 c1 7LadyDianna
It's very desciptive and vivid...keep writing and I'll keep reading!