for When Shadows Beckon

6/22/2003 c2 1Aeval Midnight
Well, Deikon... The story isn't bad. Quite good. I'd say you should look over grammar. The spelling is good. And your way of actually writing the story is somewhat odd. I think you should go into more detail about past events, before all this was happening. But overall, it's a very nice piece of work. Drop me a note if you don't understand something of what I said. Keep it up. ~Aeval
5/4/2003 c1 Other Bross
Hey, sorry. I forgot to put some stuff in my last review, I was kinda in a hurry, but nevermind. Anyway, I wanted to comment on your excellent writing, you do a great job of making the scene come to life. It's awesome. Now I can only sit and wait till another chapter comes along, I wonder if Teirnova will have to return?
5/2/2003 c2 Other Bross
Hey, you should continue this. It's a great story, and I would like to see what is going to happen next.
2/20/2003 c2 6JLA-Jade
Wow.this is really deep. I liked the intro, but the part that had me hooked was when you started talking about the gyrock, it's a very suspenseful story and i can't wait to find out what happens!
2/18/2003 c2 2Karris
Very well written and descriptive! I look forward to the next chapter.
2/12/2003 c2 29MelodyReiterLee
Wonderfully descriptive. Hee. Interesting.
2/12/2003 c2 5EarendilBeloved Star
Whoa!

That is full of much imagination stirring into a bowl of descriptions! I like it!
2/10/2003 c2 Yodo