for Slut Man and The Chronicles Therefore Of

4/12/2003 c6 55Del Felesif
Man, I question your sanity.
4/12/2003 c18 1TheDeityOfFunDinner
ya know, i think you have one of the storys with the most reviews i've seen on fictionpress. And it's a story about... slut man.. bad grammer, bad spelling, but yet it has 53 reviews. Because its about slut man. and its ridiculously hysterical and the big parody. But still, people click on your story, just cause its called slut man. shouldn't that tell us something about the world we live in?

then again.. i did the same.

damnit.

-Heather-
4/10/2003 c15 33FahrigF1
This chapter featured "Blue's Clues", a show that I admit to watching during school holidays, despite my late-teens age. You mentioned a bloke called Joe. Did Joe take over when Steve suicided? I've never heard of Joe. Or is he a character of your story, and I haven't paid close enough attention?

Erin

Read about male models, Canadians with "really nice shoulders" and other eccentricities in "Year of the Poser" - http:/w.fictionpress.net/read.php?storyid=1237229
4/10/2003 c8 FahrigF1
Ah! nothing quite like pet names to scare a bloke - nice touch!

Erin

Author of Humour story, "Year of the Poser" - http:/w.fictionpress.net/read.php?storyid=1237229
4/10/2003 c2 FahrigF1
The creation of Slut Man was genius (as you probably already know, as there are at least 50 reviews). Hope to read more about Slut Man soon!

Erin

Author of "Year of the Poser" - a year in the life of an Irish-Australian male model living in Monaco with his international housemates - http:/w.fictionpress.net/read.php?storyid=1237229
4/10/2003 c17 C.C. Lea
This is profoundly disturbing and seriously funny stuff! "Why are you not dead?"! I love it! Continue at your own pace, you're doing wonderfully.
4/10/2003 c16 3C.L3
Irresitably Funny! Your sence of humor amazes me! So So funny. The Godzilla thing was so funny! (As good as or better than Jesuszilla, son of Godzilla)
4/7/2003 c16 83Nails For Your Crucifix
Godzilla movies never have good voice overs. Have you ever realised that the english translation will finish a lot sooner and the Japanese people will continue talking? It's almost like the mystery of why Donald Duck wraps a towel around his waist when he steps out the shower when he never wears pants. One will never know. Well, this was very good and if it is not too much trouble, I would be pleased it you could send an email to me when you update this story like you said. Thank you very much and great job.
4/7/2003 c15 Nails For Your Crucifix
Don't you dare dishonor Diet Coke! Well the quality of the story makes up for it.
4/7/2003 c13 Nails For Your Crucifix
You're right, Ross Perot never wins ever. Outlaw sex? What a horrible thing to do. Many more angry people in the world.
4/7/2003 c12 Nails For Your Crucifix
It's been a long time since I've read this story but still as good as I remember. And you stole my name for I am the Lady of the Tacos. (Please don't sue me for copyright infringement.) Anyway...great job. And 2.3 seconds? He really sounds like someone I want to date *sarcastic tone*
4/3/2003 c16 6Nev
"That, and the fact that mechs aren't real."

"That, too."

lol. wow. I can totally see most of the people I know having this conversation... especially since we attacked by mutants so often...
4/1/2003 c15 37Squeaks the Jester
Feels no need to add to the bubble of vainity swelling around the obviously talented comedian from previous reveiws... but adds to favorites none the less.

However as a female crook, I'd like to know Slut-man's weakness and STD's address. (Is in the market for a super stupid side kick)
4/1/2003 c2 55Del Felesif
That was so stupid, it was the stupidest EVER! April Fools! It was funny.
4/1/2003 c16 Tsukino Chibiusa
Haha, all I could get out of the title was "are you *something* of *something*?" meh. ah well. This is funny funny stuff, John Breslin (Or should I say...Brohn Jeslin!
160 « Prev Page 1 .. 5 6 7 8 9 10 .. Last Next »