for Telling Off Charlie

12/9/2005 c1 5KageNeko
o.o I like it, they boy probally a ghost, other people a ghost, lots and lots of ghost, keep it up, I'm enjoying it.
3/31/2005 c1 1Mr. Fox
Beautiful work. I love the dialogue and characters , my only complaint is it seems a little too rushed. I will have to see the rest of your work here.
9/20/2004 c1 Moroni's Daughter
Original and quite intriguing. But it would be easier to read if you put spaces between paragraphs.
6/7/2004 c1 13Panchromatic
hahahaha i like that. I dunno why. I just do.
1/9/2002 c1 18Rozi
I loike Victorian ghost stories, I think this one was great! Are you going to go on with this story? Please do.
11/8/2001 c1 DeathAngel74
I loved the beginning of your story! Keep writing, you have a gift for it. I also enjoy writing stories like that. ;o)
6/24/2001 c1 Minuit who can't sign in right now
Lovely beginning! I must admit, I'm fond of that time period and stories set in it. You had a wonderful description of Ms. Baldwin! The writing was very well done and the language fit the time period perfectly. Oh, and the last line was great. ^_^ I'm eager to see the rest- horror/humor is an interesting combination!
12/3/2000 c1 1BobbtheElf
Yay for charlie! nothing better than creeping out some one like that. Those tert kinda people just get on my nerves.
12/2/2000 c1 lady rogue
good job continue.
12/1/2000 c1 Rachel
This is REALLY GOOD! I'm intrigued to know more, and I love the desription of the characters!
11/27/2000 c1 41Willum
Hey, an excellent job. Hope you have more of this story coming soon. Very well written, and very inticing. The victorian setting gives it a different angle, and is very good.