for On a balcony

7/6/2014 c11 A.Collins
I definitely feel like you could have fleshed the entire story our a bit more to give it some background and depth. I enjoyed it still, don't get me wrong. I love fluff.
3/6/2012 c11 4R. Ficst
fun fun fun ^_^

at the end, the character development seemed a bit fast, but I enjoyed the ride. fun story : )
7/11/2010 c11 20purplehost
You neglected to mark your story as complete. But yes, the ending was satisfactory.
6/9/2010 c11 1Raiya-shi
Thanks for the up I thoroughly enjoyed this fiction! ^-^
1/30/2009 c11 i-see-faeries
Happy ending? Awesome. I like this, really. It's vaguely random, vaguely pointless, but not really. I love it! Wonderful job.
10/13/2008 c11 Teldra
I liked this ^_^
4/1/2008 c11 firedraygon97
Hee, very cute fic! Ten is a bit stalker-ish and creepy, keeping tabs on John for 2 years, haha. But it just shows his...determination to win. Great work with this!

~fd97
5/19/2007 c11 Gran
I just wished to say that I first read this when it was published on and i'm really happy to find it again...

I loved it, despite it's many plotholes: I think it is a romantic, well-written piece, and the characters are very well defined...

So thank you for hours of enjoyment!

Should you ever need a beta... ;)
4/5/2007 c1 2skunk
this sory is love.

good job good job.
3/18/2007 c11 31emptyword
I will not say I understood most of their conversation and the subtle back-and-forth hesitations; I probably followed about half of it, and that's being generous. But one thing I think I'm able to get: those two are very well-created characters, and, given their quirks, their relationship is and probably will often be on ever-shifting grounds.

That had to make no sense. At any rate, this was magnificent.
1/21/2007 c11 Green Eyed Pixie
great story ^_^ I thought that the whole plot was awesome, and i loved John, Ten and Clarice =] Hope you write more work like it =]
1/3/2007 c11 Midnights Scream
wow. that was cute. :)
1/3/2007 c7 Midnights Scream
and the plot thickens!:) I'm saorry I couldn't help myself. I like this story a lot and what makes it better is Ten didn't just randomly pick John and that's the only thing that bother me about the story. Very good.
8/4/2006 c11 zoule
Yay. I like this story.
5/22/2006 c11 Lidyah
I just love the writing - your english was so fun to read. :)
178 Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »