for Freedom

12/2/2004 c1 190apromptedpoet
Wow. Nice. I love this. Good. All that I can say. Great job.

Much Love- Suicidal_Greeting
7/13/2003 c1 89Stoffpferd
Oh...that was creepy...liked it, though

~Stoffpferd~
7/11/2003 c1 1liquor knight
i am confusing you for a saner version of Edgar Allan Poe. you loon, don't take after your mother. But it was nice in a *melancholy*(grr, that *word*) but not sort of way
5/22/2003 c1 31Modern Poet
It's just my opinion, but personally I didn't really feel for this one.
5/22/2003 c1 79SpilledInk
woah..spooky...

+SpiLLeD InK+
5/22/2003 c1 Kyalia
In some cases, death is best. You did a good job getting that point across.
3/28/2003 c1 curiouzkatt
=OO=

well, im your friend and i don't find it 'morbid and quite gruesome'. ya. it is sorta confusing. but overall, it's well... *shudder*...

Cool.

by the way, could you review a prologue in my file? it's anjoy's work. she needs ore opinion or else she won't continue. i found it really great. somehow similar to this.
3/23/2003 c1 39Kurare
EErie. Definately qualifies as horror. I like it a lot! The idea of death being freedom is one that can never be overused and you pulled it off quite well.
2/24/2003 c1 64not sure yet
i like it, not exactly horror, but still creepy with good descriptions and imagry, it has a nice flow too, excellent job
2/21/2003 c1 53Impressionist
interesting. one problem which is evident however, is how you just from past to present tense and back again. are you writing it right now, or as if it happened before? you need to get that straigh and then fix it. otherwise the result is quite confusing.

It seemed to me that you were trying really hard to make it horrific, and didn't quite succeed. keep atter though.you have potential.
2/21/2003 c1 3blue raindrop
WHOA. this is *cool! i mean i usually dont read horror work but this one is. really well written. the imagery is so effective. this is good stuff. so it was teh guillotine. man, those poor ppl. have you ever read tale of two cities. its a great book. oh sorry taht has nothing to do with anything, except it was about the french revolution. ANYway, good good job. i really like this. this goes to my fav. stories. read my poems if you can.

~blue raindrop (usually aka naturepoemrevwer, but for this poem: Horrorpoemrevwer)
2/21/2003 c1 39Angelskingarden
a bit creepy, yet, it brings out the harsh reality of life
2/21/2003 c1 3Hopes Forgotten
Wow, I like that. It's well written and I like how you wrote it. I didn't really find it "morbid and quite gruesome" though. Then again that's just my opinion.

I have a question for you, kind of relating to your pen name: Why do Kamikaze pilots wear helmets?