for What is

4/21/2003 c1 23Gerri
Cool. I've always thought of the same things along mostly the same lines myself. Nice to know that someone else out there thinks the same. :)
3/25/2003 c1 36unexplainedmuse
things ive found myself contemplating far too often.

What is love?

if it really exists, its not the way people claim, head over heels heart pounding stuff.

i feel love is just being able to enjoy someones company, and not wanting to bite their heads off.

just laying next to someone, being happy watching them sleep.

as for god, this would be far too long of a review to say my opinions.

What is Life?

i think its all about learning as much as you can, a constant battle to better yourself.

whats the use of being alive if your not going to push yourself to the very farthest you can go?

as for time. thats a mystery i dont think id ever be able to solve..

i liked this :)
3/24/2003 c1 4DarkestHeart
Wow, big questions! Who knows the answers? Not me! Inspirational, I like.

DH
2/24/2003 c1 100Keep it 100
True love is something we are not capable of, only God is. God is the key to everlasting life. Satan is the one who is responsible for all the mess that is going on right now. Life is everything you want it to be. Time is a river that eventually will end with the world.

~Heart of the Sword
2/24/2003 c1 Needa S
I believe in true love once you find the right person. And God is the key to everlasting life. Satan is the evil one he wants you to believe it is God that brings bad things into your life.

And Life is what you make it it can be bad or it can be good.

Time eventually it will run out for everyone! LoL I've written you a book on a review. Good job putting this together. I like your depth in this piece. Keep writing you are good at it!
2/22/2003 c1 El Sabio
Hmm.it's a bit short, and a bit trite.
2/22/2003 c1 35Blooming Phoenix
Very short, but I understand how you feel, good questions indeed to think about. I do believe when people say they are in love, they really do mean it, but after a while their love just fades away, who knows why eh? Humans, what weird creatures. anyways, keep writing!