for My friend, i can't hold on

6/12/2003 c1 139Gauy
Sometimes, I feel like this, but I resist hurting myself, though if I was alone at certain times, I just might have...
5/21/2003 c1 36obsidian katana
wonderful poem. well written, full of emotion. don't give up. good job!
5/21/2003 c1 48Someone Out There Cares
Omg, how many times have I felt like this? I can't count. Great poem...
5/11/2003 c1 34Smoky Bear
good rythm. you've captured a strong and common feeling too, something everyone could relate too.
4/27/2003 c1 Guest
awesome poem! great emotions expressed and truly heartfelt. i like this. never give up even when life is hard. nice job on this! keep on writing!
4/24/2003 c1 Rose Dark Thorn
I feel like that sometimes and those are the times that I cut. I'm desperately trying to give it up now...I try to rely on my friends to make me feel better.
3/22/2003 c1 100broken wings241
Well, I promised I'd review... so I am... but I would neway if u get my drfit. It's been so long... you should write more. (No pressure or nething)

Neways, cut to the chase Watson... good poem... great poem... strong poem, evocative poem.

Uh, yeah.

And hey, I'm write here, you can hold on to me.
3/20/2003 c1 40TK Styles
Nice little poem. Like Jade said the first poem after a break can be hard, I know how you feel. It had a nice little flow to me. Keep up the good work, great to see you writing again :). Peace.
3/19/2003 c1 17Jade6
This was good. It is always hard to write that first poem again after a long break so I can feel for you, but this piece was wonderful... like you were never gone, lol. =)

I liked how you repeated the line "But I do." I thought it powerfully got your message across. It seemed perfect, simple and not overdone. Bravo.

I liked the message of this one also. Keep it up.

Jade
3/5/2003 c1 5The Crazy Cricket
I like it a lot. All but one line. "I know I'm strong" followed by "But I ain't that strong" doesn't seem to go together to me. Maybe you should replace it with "I know I'm strong, But I ain't strong enough" or something like that. Anyway, it's good. And where in the world is PAIN IS MY FRIEND? I liked that poem. You should post it again.

Write more soon! ^_^
2/26/2003 c1 53Impressionist
*cringes* It was good until you said "aint". I hate that word. it's such a crude word, and cut off the flow of the poem. for me anyway. but other that than.it was nicely done.